My Name is Kari and I am a scramper addict

Kari G.
on 6/3/05 1:26 am - Amarillo, TX
Hi, I have been a member of this website for almost 8 months and I even posted on my profile about my hobbies... and beleive it or not I just found this portion of the site.....I am currently involved in several swaps with my new favorite passion Close To My Heart. And since I have been involved with that I have neglected my other board The obesity help boards..... and I am really glad I signed on today... I forgot how much support and genuine concern we all have for one another......I missed it and didnt even know it.... well I am back and so very glad I found this site....... I am ready and willing to get involved in anyway I can Kari 283/269/198/155
firemom1
on 6/3/05 1:46 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Kari Hi there . I just read your profile and it was encouraging. I am scheduled for surgery July 15 (open rny) and I pray I have as unexciting of a time as you. I can't wait until I have more energy. My brain just hasn't figured out my body can't do all I want to do. Hopefully there will be another swap starting soon. The June swap is closed and I'm not sure about the July. btw-you look great!!! Luci
taysmommy
on 6/3/05 2:14 am - Ironton, MO
Welcome to the board Kari! I'm glad you found us here too! The more the merrier as they say. Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views