About the June card swap..

Tracie
on 6/1/05 4:46 am - Ottumwa, IA
If there are only 6 of us that are participating this time shouldn't we only sendn 5 cards? One for each of the other 5?? Tracie
judyanne
on 6/1/05 2:38 pm - Duarte, CA
I think the 6th one is the card we keep for ourselves! So we should mail 5 and get 5 back???? Judy
Jennifer U.
on 6/2/05 1:30 am - Rosemount, MN
I know its confusing...but when I am doing swaps, and am sorting them out. I create a little pile for each participant and go down the line and sort them out that way. It is much easier for us who handle the swaps then to try to organize it otherwise. So just keep your numbers at 6 cards. You will get yours back... Does this make sense? xoxoxojenn
firemom1
on 6/3/05 1:48 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Jennifer-ooops-I only sent 5 cards-I swear there was a post about that-t send only 5. I am going to look for it now. I hope it doesn't mess you up. Luci
firemom1
on 6/3/05 1:52 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Oh, geesh-Jennifer-just so Trish knows-I mailed them to her, not you-rofl- now I am going to try to find the post about 5-maybe that was on the July swap......trying to get my head straight.Luci
Trisha
on 6/5/05 11:16 am - Glendale, AZ
I think I said to only send in 5 cards since there were 6 of us, but then I've learned more since then and looks like we are to send in the card we made for ourselves -6 total - so it's easier for the organizer (me) when I get them and sort them out. No problem though. This is my FIRST time doing this so hopefully it goes smoothly!! Do all 5 of you have my address to mail the cards to? Do you understand what you need to mail in with the cards? Don't forget a well-postaged-stamped envelope to hold all the new cards that will be sent back to you!! I hope I am doing this all right!! Glad Jenn and other experts are here to help me in case I have any questions!! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views