Upcoming scrapping shows on QVC

cflater
on 5/31/05 4:38 am - Bel Air, MD
I'm starting to feel like an ad for QVC but.....here goes..... On June 9 Lisa Bearnson for Creating Keepsakes will be on QVC at 1:00 am, 3:00 am, 2:00 pm, and 8-10 pm ET. For those who have never watched, you can get some good ideas and see the latest trends. The kits they have are good values if you need a lot of materials. It is the only place I could find Perfect Layers which it wonderful for making mats easily. Enjoy! Cheryl
taysmommy
on 5/31/05 12:05 pm - Ironton, MO
I watched part of the last show on QVC, which was a first for me. And I've decided that I should never watch one again. I wanted EVERYTHING! This is also why my trips to the LSS are few and far between. I keep hearing about the perfect layers and would like one. Is QVC the only place you can get it? Amanda
cflater
on 6/1/05 2:01 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Amanda, So far QVC is the only place to get Perfect Layers. Every once in a while you can find it on Ebay but, by the time you pay shipping, it's usually more than the price on tv. I couldn't mat anything without it- I ended up cutting closer and closer just to get things even. It never looked good. Then I found this tool - it is great! I feel relieved. I'll be on a cruise that day so I can't buy! Cheryl
judyanne
on 5/31/05 1:20 pm - Duarte, CA
Oh, no! Not more QVC. The recent show cost me over $100. I probably shouldn'****ch this one at all. I always tape all scrapbook shows and refer to the tapes later. Maybe that would be safer for me!! Judy
firemom1
on 6/1/05 4:14 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I must no****ch, I must no****ch, I must no****ch.....well maybe a peek-lol Luci
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views