Paper Bag Album

Trisha
on 5/28/05 2:06 pm - Glendale, AZ
What is a paper bag album? Seems self explanatory, I know, but do I just cut out a brown paper bag in 12x12 dimensions to glue onto a scrapbook or is it something different? I saw some on twopeasinabucket.com and couldn't tell how it was done (behind the embellishments). Hugs, Trisha
taysmommy
on 5/28/05 2:33 pm - Ironton, MO
Here are some instructions to make a paper bag album. http://scrapbooking.about.com/library/weekly/blpaperbagscrapbooks.htm It looks cute, but I've never gotten around to making one. HTH, Amanda
Jennifer U.
on 5/28/05 11:17 pm - Rosemount, MN
Trisha, I am doing one right now for my babysitter who just retired after watching kids for 32 years!! The above listed site is a great tutorial for it.... You can also check out : www.scrapjazz.com/topics/Scrapbook_Basics/Album_Ideas/527.php This one you can print out.... This is the one I used! You have to remember if you regular ole' brown lunch bags, these are NOT acid free!!! So they will not be the greatest to have around long term! Its a great quick gift, and if you layer you could put pictures on it that way. You can get 'mock' lunch bags that are acid free at any of the craft stores! xoxoxojenn
Dawn C.
on 5/28/05 11:43 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I was at a Scrap last week and was shown one. Thanks for posting the link so I can see the steps. It looks like a really cute project for kids. My daughter is 5 and I plan on making it a rainy day project for her. She loves using mommy's scrapbook stuff. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views