WEDDING INVITATION

judyanne
on 5/28/05 1:20 am - Duarte, CA
Anyone have any good ideas on handmade wedding invitations? My best friend's daughter is getting married in September and she has decided that she wants to make her own invites. She knows she wants some sort of vellum overlay over a picture and inside wants some sort of pockets to hold the postcard response card and the directions. BUT - this girl does not want them to look scrapbooky!!! Anyone able to help? Got any pictures or samples?? Judy
taysmommy
on 5/28/05 3:40 am - Ironton, MO
I don't have any samples myself, but I think that there are tons posted at 2peas. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com There are some amazing card makers over there. Just look in the peanut gallery and search for wedding invites. I'm sure you'll find a bunch. HTH, Amanda
judyanne
on 5/28/05 1:50 pm - Duarte, CA
Thanks, Amanda! I forgot all about going there. I will visit now!! Judy
Trisha
on 5/28/05 2:01 pm - Glendale, AZ
Wow!! I had never heard of that site before (again I'm new at all this). That is a GREAT site!! WOW!! How cool!! Hugs Trisha
taysmommy
on 5/28/05 2:25 pm - Ironton, MO
I will warn you something about 2peas....if you aren't careful, it can be quite addictive. I find myself going there and "peaing" instead of scrapping. Amanda
judyanne
on 5/29/05 1:22 am - Duarte, CA
Hahahaha! I know what you mean. I spent about 3 hours on the site last night and it wasn't even for me! Now I'm going back there to check out the Paper Bag albums that Trisha mentioned. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views