daily/weekly challenge

taysmommy
on 5/27/05 9:43 am - Ironton, MO
I don't know about all of you, but I am so far behind in my scrapping that I may never get caught up. A couple of the other boards I lurk at have weekly challenges, or daily if it's a really hopping board. Would anyone be interested in a weekly challenge here? It would be an easy way to get caught up, and also get to know each other better. Amanda
Tonya M.
on 5/27/05 1:29 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
i think that is a great idea! Tonya
telsll
on 5/27/05 11:04 pm - Lusby, MD
Sounds good to me. I purchased a power sorter box for pics from creative memories 3 months ago, and it's still sitting empty. Disgusting!! I had such high hopes. A challenge might get me started with the sorting. Major accomplishment if I can get that project done. TraciL
judyanne
on 5/28/05 12:55 am - Duarte, CA
Count me in. I need some sort of push to get finished with what I have started and get started with everything else!! Judy
Trisha
on 5/28/05 2:13 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! That's an awesome idea!! Would you care to head it up? Weekly or every other week is good for us - we aren't too-too busy right now. This would be great!! It's one thing to talk about all this stuff, but it's another to do it! So this is a great idea so we don't fall behind! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views