HeidiXOXO
on 5/27/05 12:51 am - Concord, NH
Hi, my name is Heidi and I love to scrapbook. I just went on a trip to Disney World and will be scrapbooking the pictures this Saturday with a friend. She sells Creative Memories and offers classes, this one is just friends getting together. Its hard because I want to buy everything now! I just started scrapbooking about 1 year ago and I have tons of stuff. I work with a group of young girls and I have them addicted too. They are always begging me to scrapbook with them. I'm looking forward to getting new ideas from this site! ~Heidi~
firemom1
on 5/27/05 3:29 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Heidi Welcome to the board. Luci
Jennifer U.
on 5/27/05 4:47 am - Rosemount, MN
Hello!!!!! Welcome aboard! I lived in Chichester for 4 years when I was younger! I'd love to go visit New England again. I LOVED Concord...I went to St. John's for a couple of years, is that still there??? Small world...oh well... Hi My name is Jenn and I am a stamp/scrapaholic. My 2nd addiction in life! Have a good weekend...xoxoxojenn
judyanne
on 5/28/05 12:23 am - Duarte, CA
Welcome, Heidi! I recently took 54 junior high students on an overnight trip to Disneyland/California Adventure. Now that I am back to work after my WLS, we are collecting everyone's pictures. Next week after school, the scrapping is going to start in my classroom. I know I will probably get frustrated with the way the girls will put their pages together, but I will survive. Judy
Trisha
on 5/28/05 2:18 pm - Glendale, AZ
Welcome aBOARD, Heidi!! Glad you are here!!! I just started scrapbooking and stamping in January of this year. It's so much fun and keeps me occupied instead of eating! haha! Please post often! Glad you posted! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views