New items

cflater
on 5/26/05 10:54 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi all, The Creating Keepsakes anniversary show just went off the air. I am pleased that I only ordered 2 items - such restraint. They had some really cool twill stickers, foam puzzle-piece stickers, etc. If I used half of the items I have, I could probably complete albums for my whole neighborhood. Cheryl
Tonya M.
on 5/26/05 3:31 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
I am so proud of you! I did even better.. I didn'****ch for fear that I might need something. Ok so need is a little strong.. want... desire... ok need. Anyway I completly understand the using the items you have & being able to complete albums for everyone in the neighborhood (and then some). Tonya
Trisha
on 5/26/05 4:14 pm - Glendale, AZ
If I am EVER in your neck of the woods, I would LOVE to come by and see your scrapbooking nook/room! I drool! LOL I got some new stamps through Ebay this past week. So exciting!! They are new-new, not new-used ones. Great deals on ebay, folks! Check them out. Cheryl - when are scrapbooking/stamping shows on the air? I never seem to hit them when I channel surf. Hugs, Trisha
cflater
on 5/27/05 3:34 am - Bel Air, MD
I'll watch the schedule and let you know when I see they will be on. If you get Creating Keepsakes magazine, it ususally lists when Lisa will be on QVC. Both QVC and HSN have websites. They have a schedule posted. Trisha - Glad to see that your doctors are taking you seriously and keeping on top of things. Keep us informed. Take care. Cheryl
judyanne
on 5/28/05 12:44 am - Duarte, CA
My daughter and I had a QVC party on Thursday and we met at my house when we were both finished in our classrooms. We ordered four things that we "NEEEDED" (like a hole in the head!!) this time. I love QVC shows, but they can be dangerous. We also just got a big box of goodies from the Orienta Trading CO. Talk about bargains for scrappers and stampers! Embellishments, tools, and paper, at super prices. Check them out at Orientaltrading.com. Type in scrapbook in the search box. We can't wait to place another order of things we NEED!!! Judy
judyanne
on 5/28/05 12:48 am - Duarte, CA
Oops! Forgot to mention that you can type "stamp" in the search box, too! Happy shopping Judy
cflater
on 5/28/05 5:43 am - Bel Air, MD
The Basic Grey kit looked really good. I was able to restrain myself on the kits though. Of course, the next time it's on, all bets are off! Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views