new to the forum-an introduction

taysmommy
on 5/25/05 1:24 pm - Ironton, MO
I'm glad to see an active scrapbook forum here! Hope to meet lots of you soon! Amanda
Trisha
on 5/25/05 2:18 pm - Glendale, AZ
Glad you are here!! How long have you been scrapbooking? Where do you buy most of your supplies? Hugs, Trisha
Tonya M.
on 5/26/05 1:30 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Welcome Amanda.... We are trying to be active! There are some recent posts you might want to check out. There is a swap that will begin soon, a yahoo group for sharing links & pictures, and just a bunch of wonderful gals! Tonya
firemom1
on 5/26/05 2:28 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Amanda, Welcome to the board. The more the merrier!!!Luci
cflater
on 5/26/05 4:27 am - Bel Air, MD
Welcome! It's taken a while but we finally have people responding. Cheryl
Jennifer U.
on 5/27/05 4:55 am - Rosemount, MN
Welcome Amanda! We are addicts and lovin' it! So what is your poison? Stampin? Scrapin? A little of both? Glad to meet you! xoxoxoxojenn
judyanne
on 5/28/05 12:50 am - Duarte, CA
Welcome, Amanda! Glad you could join us. Tell us about yourself, please. Judy(whospendsfartoomuchonherscrappingstampingaddiction)
taysmommy
on 5/31/05 2:01 pm - Ironton, MO
Somehow I missed these. So I'll go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Amanda. I'm 26 years old. I'm in the process of trying to get approved for WLS. I have a feeling that I have a long road ahead of me before I do, but it will be worth it in the long run. I've been scrapping off and on since 1997, when I was a senior in high school. We can blame my grandmother and aunt for my addiction. My grandmother made an album for all 7 of her kids and one for herself for Christmas that year. She started in July...and it went down to the wire on finishing it. I still love looking at the book. There are pictures from several generations back..which is just awesome. I have a 19 month old little boy, Tay. I've got probably less than 30 pages done since he was born. But he is the most photographed child around. My SO's mother bought us a digi camera for Christmas in 2003, and I've been snapping pictures ever since. After my surgery I would love to go to school to take a few photography classes. Since having Tay I've discovered a hidden passion for photography. I guess that about sums it up. I'm pretty boring
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views