Links and pictures

Tonya M.
on 5/25/05 2:49 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Since we can't post links and pictures on OH... and it is important to show off our work! I opened a yahoo group for us. Keep the chatter to a minimum on there though as we want this to be our "message board" but we can post links and pictures over there... http:// groups.yahoo.com/group/ohscrapbookers/ (take out the spaces and you will be there) Hugs, Tonya BTW Jenn I am wearing my new Tinkerbell Perfect Pixie t-shirt today.... and it is in a Juniors extra-large! I love tink!
firemom1
on 5/25/05 3:05 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks for starting the group. I'm # 3 !!! Luci
Tonya M.
on 5/25/05 3:19 am - Citrus Heights, CA
No problem! Thanks for joining!
Jennifer U.
on 5/25/05 4:51 am - Rosemount, MN
Tonya, I am jealous! Awesome on the size... Did I mention what I just got from my MIL for a belated Mom's Day gift??? Well.....I got a set of 3 Tinker Bell garden chimes that go into the ground and make pretty music...I also got 2 old time candle lamps for the garden...and yes they are tinker bell and make little tink shadows on the ground...Oh and a set of 3 garden stones...yep with Tink on it! I can't wait until I can shop in regular stores....I WILL be Tink for Halloweenie this year. I even have the covented Tinker Bell stamp! xoxoxojenn Thanks for getting the group together....I am joining NOW!
Trisha
on 5/25/05 2:22 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats on the new shirt and size!! YAY!! How exciting! Thanks for starting the yahoo group!! I wish we could post links/attachments on here. So this group is great!! Thanks so much! What a great idea!! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views