New here and asking opinions...

Christie F.
on 5/24/05 12:51 pm - Wilmington, DE
Hello everyone I am new to this board, and thought this would be the perfect board to post this question. I scrapbook and stamp, and I am buying my first home. The home is old and needs some work, so I want to do a house warming party and a "fixer upper party" all in one. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can say on the invitations? I would appreciate all the help you can give me. i am stumped on this one. Christie
Jennifer U.
on 5/24/05 10:55 pm - Rosemount, MN
Oh this is a tough one. How about a mock "Help Wanted" add, in invitation form. Help Wanted: Help to make my house a Home. Needed: Bodies. All types. All sizes. Strong Backs. Sense of humor and a positive work ethic a must. No experience neccesary, will train. Lunch/Dinner/Snacks/refreshments provided. Happy Owners will supply hugs and kisses for bringing friends and relatives. I don't know...I'd really have to sit down and write something clever..and at work...my creativity flow is limited! Good luck...xoxoxojenn
Christie F.
on 5/25/05 1:43 am - Wilmington, DE
Jenn, thank is so cute. I never thought of that. Thanks for the suggestion. Christie
Trisha
on 5/25/05 2:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! That is so cute!!! Jenn you rock! Hugs, Trisha
cflater
on 5/25/05 5:50 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Christie, You may want to do a take-off on Extreme Home Makeover with Ty Pennington. Have the front of the invitation showing a house in need of repair and inside something like the Taj Mahal. If you have any pets you could sell it as upgrading the animal's abode. Sorry - my creative juices aren't flowing well today. Good Luck. Cheryl
Trisha
on 5/25/05 2:24 pm - Glendale, AZ
That is cute too!! I like that! There are some creative juices flowing out there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views