Creating Keepsakes anniverary show on QVC

cflater
on 5/23/05 6:32 am - Bel Air, MD
QVC will have two shows on Thursday, May 26 dedicated to Creating Keepsakes. Lisa Bernstein will be on both shows. One is very early in the morning (around 1:00am EST) and one from 6-8 pm. They usually have special prices on some items. The kits they have are great values if you are new and need lots of supplies. For us old-timers, you can usually pick up some good tips or see what the latest trends are. Cheryl
Jennifer U.
on 5/24/05 10:46 pm - Rosemount, MN
Thanks for the info! Its on QVC? Is that a shopping channel? How weird is that. I am so going to have to TIVO those!!! xoxoxojenn
cflater
on 5/25/05 5:57 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Jennifer, Actually QVC and HSN both have crafting shows and some good products at fair prices. They seem to have things before they hit the stores. It is the only place that I have been able to find "Perfect Layers" -which I love. I also get overwhelmed in the craft stores and end up missing items that I would like to have. Recently, HSN had non-smuggable chalks that look great when applied to the white on torn papers. I would never of thought that they made non-smuggable chalk if I hadn't seen it there first. Watching Lisa Bearnson gives me great and simple ideas. The kits they have are great for newbies and sometimes, us "old folks". It's worth watching! Cheryl
Tonya M.
on 5/26/05 1:32 am - Citrus Heights, CA
They have great prices! Thanks for th heads up... I had the honor of meeting Lisa Bernson about 5 years ago when I was a consultant for a company at our convention. She is wonderful! Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views