REVISION - JUNE CARD SWAP

Trisha
on 5/21/05 5:26 pm - Glendale, AZ
You are right, there are only six participants, not seven. I counted one person twice. So here's the info! I'll be e-mailing you each my home address tonight. Postmark deadline is 6/11. Updated info is below!! ==================================================== First we need a head count SIX THEME: Thank you TYPE OF CARD: Simple stamped and/or one layer with at least one embellishment. If you are new (like me) just do what you can in time allowed. No pressure. All cards must be the same or very similar to each other. CREDITS: Please make sure you put your name and e-mail address on back of card OR on separate piece of paper. Also, let us know how you made card, what brand of stamp you used, brand of embellishments, etc. Only one copy of this needs to be included. I'll make copies of it to send to the others. MAIL TO: I'll will mail each of the participants individually with my mailing address. Postmark deadline is 6/11/05. Mail six of your THANK YOU cards that are similar/same PLUS include envelopes. I like to embellish my envelopes a bit. so if you are into that, do it, if not, plain is fine. Also include a 6x9 self-addressed-stamped envelope. I would say 2-37c postage is okay. Jenn - does that sound right or should it be 3-37c postage on envelope? Maybe 3 to be safe. Put all of that - cards, envelopes, self-addressed-stamped-6x9 envelope in a larger envelope (9x12) and mail to me on or before 6/11/05. So get started! June 11th is just a few weeks away!! Hugs, Trisha
LisaNY
on 5/22/05 10:37 pm - Holbrook, NY
I just saw this....am I too late to sign up??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views