July Scrapbook Page Swap

Jennifer U.
on 5/21/05 1:54 am - Rosemount, MN
Okay ladies...here are the rules: 1)Deadline to sign up is June 4th (this will get an acurate headcount) and give everyone enough time to begin or finish their pages. 2)You will need to do a 2 page layout holding the same 'Summer Theme' - so it will flow nicely thru the book. One page will be for a photo, one page for journaling. Do not do it as a front and back page. Just one sided. If you need an idea of what this is about, email me privately and on my website I will post an example. We would like to do 6x6 pages. This is quicker to do and more economical in the long run. You may do layers and embellishments if you want. Just remember it all cost money and time. So the nice and tidier the better. 3) As soon as I get a headcount I will post a due date for the swap, which will be the begining of July. Date unknown as of yet. 4) You will all mail me, -I will post my address-, your page swaps. You will also enclose a self address, and self postage envelope large enought to hold your swaps and the ones you will be receiving. The cost should be the same as it is to mail it to me, b/c you will be getting the same amount of pages back. 5) This is a Summer Theme, 6x6 dual page swap. Post under this thread if you will be involved in the swap. If you COMMIT to being a part of the swap, remember others are counting on you to fullfill your part. If you have any concerns or problems I will be happy to help you. If you live in Northern Illinois its always fun to work together, so drop me a line...etc... I have plenty of stamp sets, embellishments, etc...if you need inspiration! And I play nice, and share too!! Just think we could get a whole summer 6x6er done in a month! How fun! Happy Scrapin' and Stampin'! xoxooxjenn PS: if interested in seeing examples of a 6x6 dual page, email me I can send you my site and hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have an example up. ALSO: In other swaps there was some questions of the front and back page, since ours are side by side. This will be up to you to do on your own!
judyanne
on 5/21/05 3:53 pm - Duarte, CA
Count me in! I almost bought the background paper today, but want to make sure how many layouts I will be doing. I did work on my sample "thank you" card today and it took me over 6 hours!!! I figured that this one was way too complicated. Sooooo . . . will start over tomorrow. Judy
Trisha
on 5/21/05 5:14 pm - Glendale, AZ
Thanks for heading this up!! Great!! Count me in!! 6x6 is perfect!! Yay!! Hugs, Trisha
telsll
on 5/21/05 10:14 pm - Lusby, MD
My hand is up in the air and waving excitedly! Count me in. First time checking out this forum. Love the idea and might get my creative juices flowing again. I'll email for your website. An example of this would help. TraciL
Jennifer U.
on 5/22/05 12:36 am - Rosemount, MN
***Anyone interested in seeing a 6x6 dual page, email me privately. Its too big to post on my website and I don't want to shrink it so much you can't really see it....***** Thanks... Happy Stampin' and Scrapin' xoxoxojenn
Tonya M.
on 5/22/05 10:08 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Count me in!! I am so excited! Can't wait to see all the wonderful talent out there! Tonya
Jennifer U.
on 5/22/05 10:31 pm - Rosemount, MN
Tonya, I LOVE YOUR TINKERBELL PAGE!!!! We have a lot in common! Besides a love for the most fussy little fairy. Thanks for joining the swap. When I get home I will email you the example page. You look great!!! I had surgery 4/18 and down from 283 to 253 this morning! Hope to look as great as you do soon!!! xoxoxojenn
Tonya M.
on 5/23/05 1:06 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Jenn - Ahh... thank you! You are so sweet! You are doing awesome! I am losing slowly but surely! Just can't wait to break that 200 barrier! It is teasing me. Tonya
Karen B.
on 5/29/05 6:42 pm - Chino, CA
Count me in Jenn!! I have been so looking forward to doing some scrapbooking!! What fun thank you so much!!! Karen B
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views