July Swap page....

Jennifer U.
on 5/19/05 5:28 am - Rosemount, MN
So...Trisha are you going to do this one too? Same thing we need: Headcount, deadline, type.... I think we should do a 6x6 dual page. Left side for picture and right side for journaling. Of course when you mail in your "summer" themed page, you would leave the pic and journal part blank. The size is more economical to do, just splitting a 12x12 in half. Count me in... xoxoxojenn
Tonya M.
on 5/20/05 3:39 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
I wanna be a part of this!!! Let me know... just need the details! Tonya
judyanne
on 5/21/05 1:14 am - Duarte, CA
Jenn, I think you need to head this one since the whole thing was your idea and you are an "old pro" at this. I love the idea of a 6x6 dual page. I have to admit that my daughter and I are doing lots of 6x6 scrapbooks lately. They are both more time efficient and more economical. I would like to thank you for getting me back into my stamping. My daughter and I used to make all our own cards and I have 300+ stamps in my cupboard. We dragged them out the other day and were amazed at what we had. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Today is going to be a scrappin' and stampin' day and I can't wait to get started on the June Thank You card. Judy
Jennifer U.
on 5/21/05 1:37 am - Rosemount, MN
Wow I am so darn excited!!! I am staying inside all day today to work on scrapin and stampin too! Even if it a gorgeous day out...I need some me time! I will open up the windows and get going... If no one else cares, I will be glad to do the July Summer page swap. It'd be my pleasure! I will post on a different thread what the rules are if that is okay? xoxoxojenn
Trisha
on 5/21/05 5:17 pm - Glendale, AZ
I think it makes sense for you to head this up since you are a pro, I'm a novice at this stuff! Saw your other thread on the guidelines and stuff. Awesome!! Thanks for taking the lead. You know what you are doing - that helps the rest of us! I like the idea of one side journal and one side pic themes. Cool!! I'm so excited! Hugs, Trisha
Karen B.
on 5/29/05 6:38 pm - Chino, CA
Hi Jenn, I am relatively new to this messageboard but want to become involved. I wouldlike to participate in the Swap. Can I get the details from you? Thanks so much!!!! Karen B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views