Love Scrapbooking

Sharon R.
on 5/11/05 5:24 am - West Fargo, ND
Hi everyone i am new here and looking for some great ideas. My Daughter and I love to scrapbook...so any ideas would be apperciated. Take Care Sharon
cflater
on 5/12/05 4:41 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Sharon, Welcome onboard. We've been trying to get people to realize that we're here. I've made a separate scrapbook for each trip over the past few years. Travel seems to be my fastest growing subject. I'm now working on three things at once - a WLS book, a recipe/history 8x8 for my niece and a 12x12 for her also (she's getting married in the fall). I just hope that I can keep things in the right books. Please let us know about your favorite places to get supplies and best tools. Thanks, Cheryl
Trisha
on 5/12/05 2:50 pm - Glendale, AZ
Save EVERYTHING from dr appts, hospital stays, even your insurance acceptance letter!! I wish I had saved more stuff in hospital - like the slip of paper that lists the menu for that "meal" or pictures of each nurse. Scrapbooking was the LAST thing on my mind when I was getting ready for surgery - I was so excited!! But now - 2 months out - and seeing everyone's ideas and such I'm like, oh, wow, that is coo, or wow, I should've done that, etc. LOL
Mickey M.
on 5/13/05 3:13 am - Nipomo, CA
I can't believe I found you guys. I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant, but the company went through too many changes for me, and I had another child, so I quit. I was just thinking this morning that I need to get all by supplies set up so that I can scrapbook while at the hospital and in recovery. I never even thought about a wls scrapbook-you guys rock.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views