New to this site!!

Karen B.
on 5/8/05 3:40 pm - Chino, CA
I am so glad to have found this site. I am an avid scrapper and I don't know how to start this WLS scrapping at this time. I feel a bit overwhelmed. If anyone can give some suggestions I would appreciate all the help I can get!!! Huggs, Karen
ladyinred
on 5/9/05 8:00 pm - Deer Park, AL
Hi Karen, I'm new to this site also, but I'm glad to be in this forum because it is helping me to be strong for my upcoming surgery day. I don't know how to make sure everyone knows how I'll be doing after I come home and before I come home from the hospital. I guess I need to get me an angel so that I can fill out some cards I don't know do you? I will keep you in my prayers and may god bless you and keep you. Bea
Karen B.
on 5/10/05 3:31 pm - Chino, CA
Hi Bea, You will be great on your big upcoming day. If you let a few key people know how you are doing they can pass the message to others. I did not have an angel either and I guess that is the hardest part. But I did keep my phone lines open and talked to others as well as e-mail them. I will say a TON of prayers for you on your big day. If you need anything just e-mail!!!! Karen
Trisha
on 5/12/05 3:00 pm - Glendale, AZ
I can be your angel!! Just let me know what boards you frequent and I'll make sure I send updates on you while you are in hospital. Hugs, Trisha -56 lbs
cflater
on 5/10/05 12:49 am - Bel Air, MD
Welcome Karen, There have been several posts addressing a WLS album. Look back over the past month or so and you should find them. I am preplanning pages so that all I have to do is add photos. My best guess is that I will be doing a "before" and "after" page for things I want to do. Cheryl
Karen B.
on 5/10/05 3:35 pm - Chino, CA
Cheryl, Thanks for the info. I will do that and hoepfully come up with some new ideas to help me with my own WLS Album. I hope that I can journal this process. Again thanks!!! Karen
Trisha
on 5/12/05 3:05 pm - Glendale, AZ
For now, just gather everything in a box or large envelope to keep for when you do put a scrapbook together. No matter how small or big or insignificant or major - save it! Hugs, Trisha -56 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views