I am new to this site

Joy S.
on 4/23/05 3:50 pm - Oroville, CA
I am very interested to know about your WLS scrap books.What type of things do you put in it other then photos? Joy
cflater
on 4/24/05 3:59 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Joy, Welcome. I have started my book even though my surgery isn't until June. I am doing layouts showing the types of things I did and want to do later. I intend for this to be a personal item that I probably won't share with many people so I am emphasizing my emotions when I look at the pictures. It will be my trump card for when things seem rough. Good luck with yours. Cheryl
Trisha
on 5/2/05 3:17 pm - Glendale, AZ
Cheryl wrote: It will be my trump card for when things seem rough. I LOVE THAT!!!!! That is so true! These WLS scrap books should be for our viewing pleasure only because only we know the depth of our pre-op state and little things along the way that are triumphs for us. I liked that, Cheryl. You are so positive and enthusiastic and wonderful!! So glad you are here!
Trisha
on 5/2/05 3:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
I am putting my WLS approved letter from Aetna! (also my denial). My surgery confirmation and pre-op testing appointment page my dr's office sent me. One of my online buddies had WLS last week and she said she was going to put the little doiley they serve our 1/2 oz stuff in while we are in the hospital, she traced around the 1/2 oz cup and wrote what each meal consisted of. Thinking back I forget what I had at each meal and that'd be interesting to do. So I highly recommend that. Also I might put some medical records in there! Sounds weird, but I think it'd be good to see where I came from and my blood levels at points along the way. So things like that. I haven't started my WLS scrapbook yet but am getting things ready for it. I'm 2 months out now and have lost 48 lbs. So I need to get started before I forget stuff!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views