I just head about this si...

Michigan G.
on 4/10/05 4:27 pm - Fruitport,, MI
I just head about this site and think it is a great idea. Scrapbookers are such creative people and generous with ideas and time. I go do it in streaks, will work and then not touch it for a while. I have been behind for a year or so, need to make the time to get back to it, I miss it. It is so much fun, like kindegarton, cut paste, color, stamp, whatever you want, and so relaxing. The themes are so endless. I think I will never be really caught up but enjoy trying anyway. Terri Carlson
Trisha
on 4/10/05 9:09 pm - Glendale, AZ
I list scrapbooking as my hobby when asked, but have only sat down to do it seriously only twice. LOL I got a Scrapbooking starter kit for Christmas so got started a little in January, but haven't done much since. I need more supplies!
Dianna L.
on 4/13/05 5:51 am - Nampa, ID
Trish, I've been addicted to scrapbooking for about 5 or 6 years now. I really had to chuckle when you said you needed more supplies. Me and my buddies could open our own stores, but of course, we always need more supplies. I went to Creating Keepsakes University in Utah last summer and of course part of the fun is the endless shopping. I thought towards the end when we'd been to about 40 stores that there wasn't possibly anything else that I'd want ... wrong again. I have an absurd amount of products and still want more. That's the addictive part of this hobby. Fortunately I have lots of goodies that have been free. I'm a wholesale rep part time for several scrapbook companies so I get products free to show to the stores ... so you can buy it .. hee hee. In fact, I bought supplies for nearly two years before I made one single page. You need to get involved in a local scrapbooking group and then you'll stay active with it. It's fun to get together with friends and create. Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views