Scrapbooking Day on QVC

cflater
on 4/10/05 9:58 am - Bel Air, MD
Fellow scrappers, Tomorrow will feature numerous hours of paper crafting products on QVC. It starts at midnight tonight and continues off and on tomorrow. They have great prices, especially if you are new and need lots of supplies. The Perfect Layers tool is back in stock - I couldn't do without it. I have hidden my credit card so I limit my spending. Right now my craft room looks like Michael's or Joanne's. Even if you just want ideas or new techniques, the shows can be helpful. I know the Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Anna Griffin and Brenda Walton will be on. Cheryl
Trisha
on 4/10/05 3:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh wow!! Why couldn't they air it this weekend after I get paid? Doggonit!! Thanks for letting us know. I drool when I hear that your craft room looks like Michaels. Dare to dream! Right now all my stuff fits in a box. LOL I'm a novice, a beginner, but I plan on buying some more supplies this weekend (after I get paid) because I'm having a few friends over for stamping and scrapbooking in a couple weeks.
cflater
on 4/11/05 6:26 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Trisha, Sorry to hear about your insomnia. Wish I had some suggestions for you. In the next few weeks, I plan to "clean" out my craft room and organize things AGAIN! I don't know how it keeps getting this way. Anyway, I would be glad to send you some of the things that I have extras of or know that I am not going to use. I have too many different projects going on at one time so I never seem to put things away correctly. Of course, I pay for it the next time I want something specific. I also just learned about a new product that I want to try. It is a non-smuggable( (?spelling) chalk. It looks great when used on the white edges of paper you tear. Just what I need - to buy more stuff. Take care. Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views