Hello Fellow WLS Scrappers

Mandeegirl
on 4/8/05 3:43 am - Brandywine, MD
I saw the message for scrappers to come over and say hello. I'm Diane and I have been scrapping for just over 7 years. I'm an addict! lol! I am currntly getting ready to go to a 13 hour crop tomorrow. I will be starting my WLS Scrapbook. I'm 14 weeks post-op, and can't wait to get my album started. I have been keeping up with all the things I want to include in my book. What are you guys up to? Diane
Trisha
on 4/8/05 4:46 am - Glendale, AZ
Wow 13 hours!!!!!! That seems like such a long time, but it really isn't. Time sure does fly when I'm scrapbooking! I'm planning a 5 hour scrap n' stamp get together in a couple weeks. I plan on starting my WLS journey one. Right now all I have are some horrid before pics and a few current pics (a month out). I'll be adding to it each month or so.
cflater
on 4/10/05 9:52 am - Bel Air, MD
Thanks for joining us. For a while, I thought Trisha and I were the only ones to ever visit here. I feel like a true addict. Yesterday I went to three different scrapbooking stores and am eagerly awaiting 12:00 midnight to see QVC's special value- scrapbooking related of course. Cheryl
Trisha
on 4/10/05 3:10 pm - Glendale, AZ
You are too funny!! I'll be up at midnight tonight checking it out as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views