Just you and me?

Scrappy Jules
on 4/10/05 4:37 pm - Aurora, CO
I'm more of a collector than a scrapbooker - lol! I have SO many rubber stamps & supplies AND scrapbooking supplies - esp. stickers out the wazoo...yikes! I REALLY need to get cracking with my albums. I used to be Assistant Manager at a scrapbook store - that was gosh, over 4 years ago now. And I had plenty of experience before then; I'd been scrapbooking well before the craze hit years ago - back in the old days when supplies were extremely few and far between & no one had a clue about "archivally safe" or "acid free." I never could stand albums made with construction paper (lack of) quality, as I knew that the paper was crappy and would easily fade. As for rubber stamping, I've been a fanatic for that for 13+ years - although I did dabble in stamping from Jr. High on...again, when those supplies were few & far between. I know there are a lot of scrapbookers here at Obesity Help - I have seen countless women list that under their interests in their profiles. Julie
nomorehurt
on 4/10/05 11:09 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Gosh, I didn't even know this site was here! Since I was a little kid,I have loved anything having to do with crafting. I haven't made a scrapbook for awhile but I'm going to visit a friend in Nebraska this week. I plan to take lots of pictures and then gather up my craft supplies when I get home. I'd like to make a scrapbook for myself and one for my friend. Also Father's Day and my daughter's high school graduation will be here soon. Last week, my 12 year old son had a pair of jeans that no longer fit him. They were old and not in good enough condition to donate so I cut out the pockets. There were some pretty neat pockets and I plan to use them in book. I recently bought a couple books on altered books and fabric books. They look like fun and I can't wait to try some of the ideas that I read about. Have a great week everyone. Linda L.
jmorris
on 5/9/05 9:52 am - Berkeley, CA
I too love to scrapbook. Like Bambi, I am a CM consultant..have been now for 7 years!! I only use CM products because I ruined so many photos before CM! And they do have the best albums, IMHO. I love the list of pages posted here for WLS scrapbook. I will use those! Most of my pages are very simple though..I mostly scrapbook to journal. I think that is more important than the photos and certainly more than the paper and stickers etc.. Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views