Just you and me?

cflater
on 4/6/05 9:34 am - Bel Air, MD
It is really sad that with all the scrappers out there, we can only get two people to post. Come'on people.......we can help each other. Maybe you have items that you don't need or no longer use. I know I do!!!! Let's try to arrange a swap. Hey Trisha, if you are the only one *****ads this...we are trying!
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/05 3:10 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cheryl - well I'm not a good scrapbooker, but I am trying to learn. I have read a few of the posts here and wanted to do a WLS book, but I am still trying to decide how. I would like to participate on your board, but I'm afraid I'm not good enough at it to contribute anything!! donna
cflater
on 4/10/05 9:14 am - Bel Air, MD
Hey Donna, All scrapbookers start somewhere. Don't be concerned. When I look at the first books I did, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You get better and better. It really is fun, but addictive. If we all share tips, new ideas and let others know about good products or special buys, we will all benefit. Please just read over the last several posts and see if anything strikes your fancy. Never be concerned you're not experienced enough. Cheryl
Loni*
on 4/8/05 3:18 am - TX
Hey Cheryl, I love scrapbooking and I really need to get going on doing it again. I'm also wanting to do a WLS book to keep track of my changes. Since surgery I've had a hard time getting back into it. Loni
cflater
on 4/10/05 10:02 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Loni, Hope you are feeling well. Just think about the pictures you will have as your weight constantly goes down! I have surgery scheduled for June 20, so I am doing "Pre" pages now and trying to do layouts of things I want to be able to do in the future. All I will have to do is place the pictures in later. Whenever I get "unmotivated" I take a trip to the craft store where I get interested all over again. Thanks for joing us. Cheryl
Mandeegirl
on 4/8/05 3:45 am - Brandywine, MD
Your not here alone. I just got the message on the other board. I didn't know this board existed. Glad to hear about it. I would love to join in on a swap! I have done tons of these. Count me in. Diane
cflater
on 4/10/05 10:04 am - Bel Air, MD
Hey Diane, Thanks for joining us! A swap sounds great - I have sooooooo much stuff that I recently bought duplicates and triplicates and didn't even know it. Let's see what we can do. Cheryl
Trisha
on 4/8/05 4:52 am - Glendale, AZ
A swap sounds like a great idea!!! I don't have too much stuff right now so don't have anything to swap!! P.S. Thanks for trying to get this board moving!!! We should be an active bunch here!!
bambif
on 4/9/05 3:30 pm - Kansas City, MO
Hey there, I just recently found this board too. I love to scrapbook, been doing it for about 4 years, selling CM for 2 years. I love it. I will try and make sure I visit more often! Bambi
cflater
on 4/10/05 10:06 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Bambi, Thanks for coming on board! We need people with ideas. I would love to hear about your consulting. There is so much good stuff out there that sometimes it's hard to decide what to use. Please keep checking back to see what's happening. Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views