How are you???

Trisha
on 4/4/05 7:28 pm - Glendale, AZ
How's everyone doing today? Let's get to know each other. Maybe that'll get this board moving! Just copy and paste this into a REPLY and replace my answers with your answers. Only answer what you want. How long have you been scrapbooking or stamping? 4 months - only sat down at a table 3 times so far How many scrapbooks have you completed? None Where do you buy most of your supplies from? ebay.com, Michaels, Stampin' Up What are your other hobbies? This is my only artsy hobby, but I also enjoy writing (scripts, stories, journals), reading, movies, theater, reality tv and bowling. What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life? I would have to say having WLS last month. That was a huge accomplishment for me and it wasn't easy! I'm glad I had it and I have no regrets. Do you have any pets? Yes, a 7 year old Australian Shepard who is obedience trained and the best friend anyone could ever have - but also a fierce protector. On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel right now? (1 = poor/weak 5 = so-so, could be better 10= excellent) Well, it's 2:25am, I can't sleep and need to be up in 4 hours so I would say I'm a 3 right now. I'm in no pain. Just can't sleep. And I took an Ambien (sleeping pill). Ugh!! I want to sleep What got you started in scrapbooking? A co-worker brought in a scrapbook she did on her baby and I was like, OMG! How cool. I can do something like this!! Wow! Then I went online and really researched it and it's a HOT HOBBY!!! Everyone is doing it. I'm like how did I miss out all these years? Okay, your turn!!
cflater
on 4/5/05 2:57 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Trisha, Great idea. Hope we get some responses! How long have you been scrapbooking or stamping? At least 5 years How many scrapbooks have you completed? 7 with 2 in progress Where do you buy most of your supplies from? Joanne's Etc, A.C. Moore, QVC What are your other hobbies? Reading, traveling, photography What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life? Surviving 30+ years with a local school system: not be crazy after all those years as a teacher and then counselor Do you have any pets? My dog does not know she is a pet. She believes she is a hairy person. She is my baby - a 7 year old mix of a yellow lab and white shepherd from the Humane Society On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel right now? (1 = poor/weak 5 = so-so, could be better 10= excellent) Probably about a 5. I have systemic sclerosis so goods fluctuate greatly. Since I just returned from an endocrinologist who had some "not so good" news, things are a little down. What got you started in scrapbooking? A friend invited me to her sister's stamping party. That seemed like too much work. She also scrapped. That seemed more reasonable and something that I could do.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views