Want ideas for WLS Scrapbook

Marie D.
on 3/28/05 10:33 am - Grants Pass, Or
I am new to this site, found it by accident. I'd like to know what kind of marvelous ideas you have come up with for scrapbooking your weightloss journey. I will be working on mine. I go in for surgery tomorrow and so I have lots of pictures yet to come! Thanks Marie
cflater
on 3/29/05 12:34 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Marie, I have not yet had the surgery but am already planning an 8x8" scrapbook. What I am planning to do is to make the page to the right show a "before" photo and the left will be the "after". I picked pictures out showing different things I did - sometimes it wasn't real easy with the before. Who among us wanted pictures taken? What I am trying to do is compare and contrast the best I can. I have also thought of making the "before" photo behind the "after". I will use the accordion style pullout to hide the "before" so I look at it only when I really need a reminder of why I am doing this. Let me know what you decide to do. Good luck. Cheryl
Trisha
on 4/2/05 6:42 am - Glendale, AZ
I only had photos taken of my shoulders and up pre-op, now I want full body shots so I can compare! LOL I plan to definitely do a WLS Scrapbook. I plan to have a standard BEFORE picture on each LEFT page and various AFTER pictures on each right page so you don't have to flip back and forth for comparisons. I also plan to put my weight log in there, as well as some daily menus that I ate post-op. Put some fancy borders around it, use fun markers and shapes, etc. to make it lively.
Tracy G.
on 4/10/05 5:05 pm - Naperville, IL
Hi Marie... For my WLS scrapbook, I used a 7x7 from Creative Memories... I decorated 2 pages for each month of the year, and I make sure I take a picture each month for the book. On the other page, I journal...usually my weight, BMI, and clothes size. It is fun to look through it and see the changes. I just got pictures back today for my April page...you can see a couple of them on my profile. Hope this helps!!! Tracy 299/192/goal 149
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views