Wedding

Lynn G.
on 9/16/04 12:58 am - Branford, FL
Hiya Everyone! It's me again. I was wondering if anyone had any wedding ideas for a scrapbook or any old magazines ya wasnt using that had ideas for a wedding in it. I am getting married in April and I want to make a scrapbook for it. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Lynn
Eileen Z.
on 9/27/04 4:44 am - West Hartford, CT
Lap Band on 08/18/04 with
Hi Lynn, Congrats on the upcoming marriage! You might want to check out the Anna Griffin line. She has such beautiful papers and accents. They have a very romantic feel to me. I think they are perfect for a wedding album. She is on QVC sometimes when they have scrapbook day and I know she has had kits on there in the past. Not sure if QVC still carries them but you might want to check that out. Otherwise, have you checked out any of the online galleries? There are so many outstanding scrappers that share their work online that it almost isn't necessary to even buy the mags anymore! An added benefit is most of the bigger websites have a search feature so you can type in wedding and come up with all wedding layouts. A few of my favorites are: Scrapjazz.com, scrappersanonymous.com, twopeasinabucket.com and scrapbooks.com. Have fun Eileen
claireandigigsmom
on 10/5/04 5:09 am - My happy place, MI
I found some great books at my library. You should check out your local libraries. Congrats on the wedding.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views