great site

Kendis R.
on 8/2/04 4:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
There is a site that is great for scraobookers. it is www.scrapbook.com It is by a local store here in my areea the owner is the creator of bazzill paper. You can post your pages, enter contest and all sorts of stuff. They also have shopping there. I love it have many of my pages there. I love to scrap and was sad there were not more post on this board.
Susan "Losin"
on 8/5/04 3:44 pm - Parkersburg, WV
I agree...there should be more posts here!!! I have checked and checked....but I guess we are having too much fun on the main board. This is my online scrapbook.... http://groups.msn.com/CKScrappersSwapandTrade/scrapeuse.msnw?Page=Last susan
Kendis R.
on 8/6/04 1:56 am - Mesa, AZ
Yea I guess. The main board gets a little fiesty for my liking. I hate all the little wars that go on. I am into peace on the puter. I have 4 kids have enough insanity at home. LOL! anyway here is my page of pages http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/1814
Susan "Losin"
on 8/6/04 2:02 am - Parkersburg, WV
Kendis, Your kids are adorable!!!! Wow you are a more advanced scrapbooker than I am. Nice layouts!! I love the sand one!! How did you ever get it to stick??? Have you ever been published?? You should go for it.....you've got talent girl!! Susan
Kendis R.
on 8/6/04 2:05 am - Mesa, AZ
No I have never been published it is simply for fun but thank you very much. The sand is actually paper! That was kinda cool. It does help that one of the biggest stores in the country is about a mile from my house. I just play. I never looked at it other than that. YOu are very nice though.
Susan "Losin"
on 8/6/04 2:10 am - Parkersburg, WV
Me??? Nice??? Naw...I'm jealous!!! hee hee hee Really it's paper?? Go**** looked real!! BTW, I agree with what you said about the big board and all the fights.....geesh!! Some people!! SO how are you doing with this WLS??? I'm down just over 40 pounds!! woooo-hoooo!!! Are you going to scrap your journey?? I am going to, in fact a friend of mine bought me a very nice album to put it in. Susan
Kendis R.
on 8/6/04 2:15 am - Mesa, AZ
Wow that is a good idea. I am jealous that you are a loser. I am waiting for my psych eval. It took me 2 months to get an appt cause the dr took the month of Aug off and did not want to write any reports before her vacation. My insurance only contract 1 dr for those. It is a sore subject. I was doing well everyone said I was really going through the process fast and then BOOM! Hell anyway. I have my appt the 27 of this month. Then it is a matter of time. I hope all goes quick. I am student teaching in January and need to get this thing underway. Congrats on your lose I so wish I was there. You 'll be skinny before I get on the other side LOL!
Susan "Losin"
on 8/6/04 2:20 am - Parkersburg, WV
Skinny that soon?? I wish!! No, I figure that it will take a year to get me there. I started at 303 (299 morning of surgery) and I am not as good as I should be about getting out and exercising. Of course I am hoping that once school starts, I'll get into a better routine. you know, I see people fretting all the time about when when when....I just believe that if it's meant to be it will happen and when it should. I know how hard it is to be patient, but be at peace....your time will come!! Susan
Kendis R.
on 8/6/04 2:08 am - Mesa, AZ
I read on the site of your pics that you teach what grade do you teach, I am graduating in MAY YEAH with a teaching degree want to teach jr high I am crazy.
Susan "Losin"
on 8/6/04 2:14 am - Parkersburg, WV
I teach HS French, but I have taught all levels from Pre-K to adult. Jr. High? I love them but not all the time, once you get into it you will see the hormonal changes that happen every year. For instance, I love 6th graders until late Spring. 7th grade boys are great, then in the spring they become obnoxious. 7th grade girls are mean and stay like that til spring of 8th grade year.....it's pretty funny!! I've been teaching since 1986 in NYS and now in Wisconsin. susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views