Addicted

Lori R.
on 7/28/04 5:11 am - Williamsburg, VA
I love scrapbooking, but my addiction is rubber stamping! I love to make cards and all kinds of stuff. I sell rubber stamps through Stampin' Up!, mainly to support my addiction!LOL! I was stamping cards in the hospital 2 days after my surgery! Now, 3 moths later, I have so much more energy that when I am staying up until 11:30-12 to stamp I am not as tired when I have to wake up at 5:30 am. I would love to do a swap with some if anyone is interested! Later,Lori Ross
Susan "Losin"
on 8/6/04 2:06 am - Parkersburg, WV
Wow Lori!!! You were stamping in the hospital??? hee hee hee!!! Well I'd say you've got it bad!!! I do stamping and scrapping but I find that I have too much energy to sit still and work for more than a 1/2 hour here or there. Of course when school starts up again, I'll go back to my Sunday scraptime (while hubbie watches football~~~~ Go Packers!!!) Susan
Susan "Losin"
on 8/6/04 2:34 am - Parkersburg, WV
I just read your profile. I also love Stampin UP!!! If I wasn't so busy as a full time HS teacher, I would be a demonstrator too!!! Have you earned any of the cruises?? My demonst. Linda, just did the Alaskan Cruise and has awesome photos of it!!! Next. she's off to the Mexican Carribean ....glamourous huh?? Susan
Lori R.
on 8/9/04 2:12 am - Williamsburg, VA
No Susan, I have not earned a cruise yet! I never thought I would feel like doing a cruise! Too FAT! Now that I am a loser I may strive to do that. I am just starting my business over. I joined Stampin'Up! a little over a year ago, but slacked off in sales pre and post surgery. With the new catalog I am jump starting my business over again. I love to stamp and scrap together too! One day I will figure out how to put them on the net so everone can see. I just did 3 mosaic pages of my sons Junior prom pics this weekend. Just to let you know I think you could be a demonstrator and HS. I work full time as well as sell stampin'up and have a 13 and 17 year old. We are very active in sports and church as well. So I think you could do it. As you said you do have ALOT more energy!!LOL! Talk soon. Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views