I've got a date !

Jeanie S.
on 11/17/03 5:54 am - Eden, NC
I am so excited...drum roll, please...I got a date. Monday, December 15th. Oh...that won't be long from now. I'm doing the happy dance. Reality is finally setting in and I've got no time to waste getting my house in order. Yippee!! I'll take all the prayers and support out there.
southern-magnolia-mi
nerals

on 11/17/03 6:39 am - Newton, NC
Oh Jeanie, I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! Believe me, Dec. 15 will be here before you know it!! So enjoy Thanksgiving!!!! but take your time getting ready though!! After surgery, you will need and want something to do, and what better way than to spend your time wrapping Christmas gifts and taking care of your Christmas gift!! Take care, my prayers and support are with you! Barbara
Jeanie S.
on 11/17/03 9:06 am - Eden, NC
Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for your sweet reply. I am so excited, but nervous at the same time. I have tons of stuff to do to get my house in order if that's possible. Hope you're feeling good...or as good as can be expected. Thank you again for your support! Jeanie
Mariah
on 4/21/06 6:57 pm - Richmond, IN
Hey Patti, I love scrapbooking too. I recently ordered a dayplanner scrapbook from QVC. It should arrive anyday. Im going to scrap my wt loss journey. Im going to start it with the month I have my surgery and all that leeds up to the big day. Then weekly wt ins and drs appts. Its an 8x8 album with a calander month on one side of the page and the things I scrap and pictures on the other side. Im looking forward to scraping on my time off. Just hope I feel like it. I think this will be a great way to look back at my journey and it may help others who look at it too. Hopefully I'll be having mine at the end of may or first of june. Mariah
jean E.
on 11/17/03 9:09 am - supply, nc
HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY I am so happy for you. Keep us up to date, and please email me anytime you want to. hugs, jeannie
Pat S.
on 11/17/03 10:56 am - Lenoir, NC
Jeanie, You have offically reached huzzy status!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and so jealous!!!!!! It will be here before you know it! I'll keep you in my prayers! Pat
toddmaye
on 11/18/03 12:26 am - KINSTON, NC
HI Jeanie, I am happy to see that you have gotten your date. How long did the orginal process take you- ie first visits, test, psyc, and other appointments before they could schedule a surgery date for you.
Jeanie S.
on 11/18/03 2:16 am - Eden, NC
Hi Toddra, It didn't take that long at all, compared to some. I started the process about the middle of August. I have been researching and reading everything I could get my hands on for a year or more. Thanks!
Diane N.
on 11/18/03 11:02 am - Concord, NC
Jeanie, congrats, I am so happy you have a date. I hope I will be that soon. I might findout Thur. See you in chat. Diane
Robin B.
on 11/19/03 7:27 am - Wilmington, NC
Congrats!!! Sounds like somebody needs to do a lot of Christmas shopping in a hurry Good luck and best wishes!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views