6 weeks post op

Karin C.
on 11/17/03 2:13 am - Hampstead, NC
Hey everyone, I am back!!! I have been having comp problems but I think they are fixed now. Anyway its been about 6 weeks since my lap RNY and I have lost 45 pounds so far! The eating is going great, even though I dont have the urge to eat anymore. I do 3 protein shakes a day and get in alot of fluid. It took me a while to learn to eat slowly and chew chew chew after about 4 times of severe pain and nausea, I got the hint.LOL. Everyone says they can really tell the weight is coming off now, I have gone from from a 26/28, pants to 20/22 and 3-4x shirts to a roomy 2x and a 44 dd bra to a 38-40 c(depending on how it is made). This is just so amazing to me. To all the pre-ops please dont give up this is sooo worth it! Lots of love Karin
Robin B.
on 11/17/03 2:37 am - Wilmington, NC
OMIGOSH! Karin, I just read your profile online. We have so mu*****ommon! You are right up the road from me (I live off Gordon Rd - north side of Wilmington) and I have two girls....ages 11 and 2! That's a trip! For a second I thought I was reading my own bio. LOL! Hopefully we'll get to meet up in chat soon. Til then, Robin Bennette Wilmington, NC oh yeah - I shoulda read your bio before I asked questions on another post...ignore me ;)
southern-magnolia-mi
nerals

on 11/17/03 6:28 am - Newton, NC
Hey Karin, So good to hear from you and hear of your success!! Congrats and wishing you continued success!! I am almost 1 week post-op, haven't weighed yet, but definitely 2nd the eating slowly and chew chew chew advice!! Anyway, take care! Barbara
Michelle B.
on 4/23/06 2:27 pm - Goliad, TX
I agree!!! I need help.
Barbara Hansen
on 4/24/06 2:26 am - Vancouver, WA
I am pre op and am also planning a book about myself and this journey. I have heard of 2 ideas. One starting with the ugly catipiller (sp?) turning into the butterfly and the other was starting with Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. If there are other ideas I would love to hear them. Barbara Hansen
jean E.
on 11/17/03 9:14 am - supply, nc
HI Karin, you are fantastic. I read your profile and your and inspiration. I just had my surgery on nov 7, and am down 16 lbs today. I am looking forward to moving down a size in pants and bras! Keep up the good work... jeannie from holden beach
Diane N.
on 11/18/03 12:47 pm - Concord, NC
Dear Karin, Congrats. Your loss is wonderful. I am so glad you are a looser and I hope I will be one soon. Diane
Cassandra Blake
on 11/19/03 7:22 am - Kitty Hawk, NC
HEY KARIN! YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT! I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ARE STAYING HYDRATED AND EATING WELL I HOPE YOU ARE GETTING PLENTY OF REST AND HEALING GOOD ON THE INSIDE! REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT EATING TOO FAST AND NOT CHEWING WELL LOL JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!! YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL!! HUGGGSSSSSSSSSSS CASSANDRA
Cindy B.
on 11/20/03 5:21 am - Leland, NC
THAT'S MY GIRLY!!!!!!!! YOU HANG IN THERE! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO CATCH YA HOME, YOUR MOM TOLD ME YOU WERE OUT OF TOWN LAST TIME I CALLED. TAKE CARE AND KEEP ON BEING A GOOD LOSER! LOVE YA! CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views