Help getting an appointment quicker?

Dennis M.
on 11/16/03 11:01 pm - Clayton, NC
Hi everyone. I had contacted Dr. Timohty Farrell (I found him on this website) at UNC Hospital. His office sent a referal package to my family Dr. who have me a physical, filled out the package and sent it back to them. I called Dr. Farrell's office today to check the status, they said they had recieved it back BUT they are currently reviewing referal packets from APRIL and MAY. I didn't expect things to happen overnight, but 6-7 months just to have my package reviewed is not what I was expecting. Can anyone recommend someone that might be a bit quicker? Thanks so much, Dennis
Pat S.
on 11/16/03 11:52 pm - Lenoir, NC
Dennis, I am not very familiar wiht the doctors in that area. I know Clayton is close to Raleigh and we have some folks from the Raleigh area in our chat room some nights. One I am thinking of in particular is a lady named Donna. We also have some folks from the Fayetteville area. I am certain that they can help you. We are usually in chat around 8 and not eveyone comes each night, so it may take a couple of days to find out what you need. To get into the NC chat just click on local and when the menu comes down the left of the page click on chat room. We promise not to bite! I am sorry I cannot help you by giving you names of doctors, but I am sure some of our folks can. Pat
Dennis M.
on 11/17/03 12:00 am - Clayton, NC
Thanks Pat. I'm going to try and be in here tonight. Dennis
PatC
on 11/17/03 1:12 am - Pleasant Garden/Greensboro, NC
Dennis, This might help you....Call your family Dr and have them call Dr. Farrell's office and have Dr. Farrell's office put you on their Fast Track list. I was on this Fast Track list but Dr. Farrell will not do BMI's over 60 so I had to find another Doctor. Not many know of this Fast Track list. There might be a wait hopefully not as long. Hope this helps Pat C
Dennis M.
on 11/17/03 1:19 am - Clayton, NC
Thanks for that info Pat. I'm taking my daughter for an appointment with the family doctor today, so I'll ask her to call them. I guess its the "Super Secret" fast track list.... I was looking at Duke, they make you attend a seminar first (which I cant get into until Dec. 5) then start the ball rolling. Seems like there are not enough doctors offering this procedure... Thanks again! Den
janniebug
on 4/25/06 7:16 pm - Rogers, AR
I love that site. I use Peasoup all the time not just for scrapping but for card making also. Jan
Robin B.
on 11/17/03 1:35 am - Wilmington, NC
Hello Dennis, I'm having my surgery done in High Point by Dr. Rutledge. I had no trouble at all getting an appointment, but there is a lot of education involved beforehand. However, if you are gung-ho, you can have it all accomplished in a few days. www.clos.net Super people to work with, and also another very good support/message group. Good luck to you! Robin Bennette Wilmington, NC 4 more days!!!
DonnanRaleigh
on 11/17/03 3:54 am - Raleigh, NC
Dennis, Dr Paul Enochs has an office in Louisburg and has no waiting list. His telephone number is 919-340-0000, his nurse is Tara Holley. Good luck on your journey. Donna Ferguson Open RNY May 12, 2003 Dr. Enochs -130 lbs
Dennis M.
on 11/17/03 6:26 am - Clayton, NC
Thanks Robin and Donna. I did try and call Dr. Enochs earlier today, but his line was busy each time I tried. I'll try again tomorrow. Forgot to mention this little tidbit about Duke's program. After you attend the seminar, you have to give them $200 to even look at your paperwork. Gung ho? Me? Well heck yea! I'm tired of the Donut Shop Cop jokes... (One of many reasons, not the only one...just being humerous) Thanks, Den
Dakotaoh
on 4/25/06 12:15 am - Ft. Mitchell, KY
I've been scrapping for about 6 years and I scrap everything. Here lately I am working on catching up with my niece's kids. From infant to their current ages! I take my camera everywhere I go just in case! I just completed a book on angels. I've done several books for family and friends. I think they make the nicest gifts. They say pure love to me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views