FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD, I'M FREE AT LAST!!

southern-magnolia-mi
nerals

on 11/14/03 8:19 am - Newton, NC
I got to come home this afternoon, and drain free too!! I have been poked and proded, but I feel so much better. Very tired, weak, and achy though! I have to say that you Gals are the absolutely positively most wonderful people on the face of the planet! I thank God for each of you! All the visits, phone calls, posts, and gifts simply go beyond the realms of a wonderful friendship and bond. I am truly honored to have met each of you. God has blessed me again! I cannot thank you enough! My diabetes and blood pressure reared its ugly head in surgery and just didn't want to let go of me! I have to really keep a close eye on them until we can get over the hump! Anyway, I will be back in the chat soon, just wanted to let you all know I am a LOOSER and a HUZZY!! and seriously considering the marketing of a Gastric-Bypass Barbie or Bariatric Barbie!!! love ya'll! Barbara
Pat S.
on 11/14/03 8:51 am - Lenoir, NC
Hey, Huzzy!!! I am so glad your home. Do you ever wonder if all the people reading this wonder why you call yourself a huzzy? Guess they'll have to stop by the chat room and find out! LOL! I am so glad your home. Take care, get some rest and come to chat when you can! Love you..... Pat
Jeanie S.
on 11/14/03 9:32 am - Eden, NC
Oh...I am so happy for you! I got my approval today, but no date yet. You've been in my prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. An official Huzzy you are!!! I'll be in good company soon...hopefully. Get plenty of rest and get your water and protein in.
Diane N.
on 11/14/03 10:22 am - Concord, NC
Dear Barbara, You'll be up and about before you know it. Enjoyed meeting you and Todd in person. You are both wonderful people. Praying for a speedy recovery and I'm glad you're a looser and a huzzy. See you in chat soon. Love, Diane
NSLOMKA
on 11/14/03 11:06 am - WALKERTOWN, NC
I was so happy to read your post. I think that the operation is God's help in a life changing event and the friends we have around us are his angels. You have too been a wonderful friend and I look forward to us all going forth with each other in our lives. If you need anything give me a call. You and your husband are very sweet people. Your gonna do great! WLS SISTER
iamrc
on 11/14/03 12:04 pm - Greensboro, NC
welcome home, most important advice...keep sipping the water..take short trips around the house..and protein... it was great meeting you Judi
ylgoins
on 4/20/06 12:18 pm - Hanover, MD
Hi Alicia- My name is Yvette and I to am a CM Consultant in the Baltimore area!! We should get together! It would be great to have a local friend going through the same things I am. Here's my website: www.mycmsite.com/yvette goins Hope to hear from you!! Yvette
PatC
on 11/14/03 10:08 pm - Pleasant Garden/Greensboro, NC
Hey Barbara! So glad to see your home, I know this is one time your glad to say "I'm a Looser". Rest and take care. HUZZY BALLS@@@@@at---->Barbara Pat C
boboma25
on 11/14/03 11:08 pm - Trinity , NC
Congrats you looser! I am jealous I hope your recovery is fast and event free, other than the wonderful event of pounds falling off! Take care! With lots of Prayers! Bobbie Tate
Lisa P.
on 11/16/03 4:17 am - Martinsville, VA
Barbara, You don't know me, but I have heard very nice things about you! I wanted to post and tell you CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sure there will be wonderful things awaiting you in the upcoming months on the "losing side"! I am a patient of "Fuzz's", and I am due for surgery on the 16th of December. I know by then you will have plenty of advice to give added to the advice from Nicole as well!! Again, congratulations and best wishes for a speedy recovery! Lisa Pickett
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views