What's on your Tuesday menu?

Ymaliz
on 10/22/24 8:22 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Very smart! I'm guilty of eating meals while watching TV more often than not.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 10/22/24 7:31 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning Tuesday! Quick post and then I am out the door for the gym. I don't want to go but I'm repeating the mantra "what's the point in making goals if you are not going to push for them" over and over in my head. No excuses. Or, at least that's the effort I'm trying to make.

Yesterday was successful on all counts. 452 move calories, 58 minutes of exercise, whi*****luded credit for 20 flights of stairs. 10,286 steps. I had my Dexa scan. I don't love all the data, but don't have much to compare it to. I've got 39 pounds of fat on this body. I need some of it, we all do. But I don't love where the majority is accumulated. I'm 35 percent under the average total body fat for women my age/height. I'm waiting for my trainer to review all the rest of the data and weigh in. It's confusing to read this report and then try to google it and see if I am doing well. So many opinions out there. Great choices in food and lots of water. Not a good nights sleep. Currently needing the sleep idol back in my hands.

QoTD: Very, very rarely now. And if I do, it's preplanned and brought with me. Pre surgery, some of our favorite words were "Road trip snacks!" There was cherry sours, Doritos, etc. Sitting on my ass for hours in a car seemed like the perfect excuse to eat crap.

Bites today

B: egg and bacon

L: leftover carne asada meat and veggies

D: Turkey and cheese burger minus any bread. A few oven baked fries

3 ish greek yogurt with mix ins

9 ish: 2-3 ounces carnitas meat or turkey

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Ymaliz
on 10/22/24 8:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Total excuse to eat all my favorite snacks and hours to do it in - so much food!

Teenie
on 10/22/24 7:37 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Amy and Meneurs,

Sounds like you are having great days Amy. WTG on all the exercise. And I love your updated photo.

I hope that anyone who is not embracing the changes and have stop posting realize that being accountable is a very big part of what they signed up for when they had the surgery. If they are not being accountable here, I hope it is somewhere.

We have been having the most beautiful fall. The trees are very vibrant this year. I was surprised considering we are in a drought and the temps have in the low 70's. Today it looks like summer with highs in the 80's. I need to get to the store today. My mother refuses to go shopping so I am her personal shopper. I have now returned 4 pair of black pants.

QOTD: Very seldom do I eat in the car. If I do it is usually after being in Walmart or Aldi and Ron is driving and we share Rotelli or some fun snack we found at Aldi. Prior to WLS I never ate in the car unless it was a road trip.

Accountability: I found SF Chick O sticks (they are little nugget sized) at the local candy store. I ate 6 and it was easy because there are only 50 calories for 3.

TSS: 6 years 10-months 11-days 167.6 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

MS: snack select, protein puffs, and Chobani zero sugar blueberry Greek yogurt

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

L: Egg Roll in a bowl, berries and cucumbers

D; crockpot pizza

Exercise: Dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Ymaliz
on 10/22/24 8:28 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Thanks Chrissy!! Your support means so much to us all. Chick-O-Sticks were my favorite as a kid. I found the SF ones a few years ago. I ate way too many and made myself sick from the sugar alcohols so be careful if they bother you!

Julia S.
on 10/22/24 8:17 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I usually have a protein bar for when I really need to eat.

I tried an all body workout yesterday due to the rains. I had forgotten that sit-ups aggravate my vertigo and I ended up quitting 15 mins into a 30 min workout to deal with the nausea. Note to self no more sit-ups until the vertigo is gone. I only had 3758 steps.

The guy came out to measure for the windows, he said they will call me in 4 weeks to schedule the install. I can't wait currently my windows are so fogged up I cant hardly see anything. They are currently single pane with a single pane storm. Not good. It's foggy out too but its hard to tell with the windows.

I like the no eating in front of screens as I eat my yogurt staring at this screen. I have been trying to at least get away from it to eat lunch. I do actually feel better doing that.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Ymaliz
on 10/22/24 8:31 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Now that I think about it, at work I eat breakfast and lunch in from of my computer. I need to just take a break, but I don't.

Mkess
on 10/22/24 10:27 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good afternoon all and Happy Tuesday,

It's been pretty hectic around these parts. My car is en route to me after stopping to grab a slice in Brooklyn.

QOTD- I don't normally eat in the car. Since I don't eat French fries often anymore, I'm not reaching into the bag while I'm driving. That usually ended up with me getting home but the fries did not make it all the way.

Steps- 12,685.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: 1/2 egg bagel still hot off the presses. Salami stick. Grapefruit la croix. 1/3 pp shake.

D: rotisserie chicken, roasted mushrooms and onions. watermelon feta salad.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 215. 0 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm still looking for a new plastic surgeon.

"Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate." - Amit Ray

Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 27 replies · 144 views
What's on your Monday menu?
Ymaliz · 31 replies · 330 views
Monday Monday
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 42 views
Terrace Relaxin on Sunday
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 49 views