What's on your Monday menu?

Julia S.
on 10/21/24 10:22 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD-My last BMI was 30.7 at 181.4, I've gained about 5 lbs since then and not measured it again. But at least I'm not hiding from the scale anymore.

I had a fairly productive weekend. I got my outdoor umbrella, and clothes line put in the shed. I also put the cover over the table and chairs so I'm pretty much winterized for outdoors. Sunday I made it to the nature park and did 1.75 miles and 7486 steps and it stayed dry for my walk. Lots of falling leaves. We're supposed to get an atmospheric river the next few days so I'll try to get a workout in between the raindrops.

I've had plantar fasciitis and there is nothing more painful. The one thing that I did learn is to stretch my calves, and roll my feet on a tennis ball or I have a tool for that. The custom orthotics worked too, I don't use them any more. I don't wear flats, my everyday shoes are Merrell Jungle Mocs. They have a ton of support and may not be pretty but I haven't had a recurrence of the PF. I was also really overweight then, which didn't help. I did cortisone shots, PT, a boot and all the rest. It was a miserable time in my life and I don't want to go back there.

It was a good weekend for football, both my teams won and the Ducks are now ranked #1. Playoffs maybe?

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Ymaliz
on 10/21/24 10:37 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I hear you on the hiding, that was no fun. Finally posting my number on here was liberating! Zero regrets.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Recent Topics