Happiest Years ( So Far ) :)

EnjoynLife
on 10/16/24 11:02 am, edited 10/16/24 11:39 am

Like many posters my ? happiest? years were at my lowest weight ( and young !) ( Straight outta high school - my Dad had zero interest in higher educatin m no matter how I begged)

It was a fun time to live in New York - rap was jes starting ... CBGB's even Studio 54 was still sumpin.

Life seemed to be full of opportunities and ? having ? to run 10 miles or speed skate twice that every morning before riding the subway 2 early calls wasn?t that off-putting jes d price 2 pay

Riding the A train home after fourteen hour days was TOUGH though ? woke up in Coney Island many a time .

Loved acting and was well paid as a garment district showroom model so I survived ( not in style tho)

I had a serious overeating ( binging and purging) problem too. Attempted OA particularly the HOW program for YEARS and STARVED lol .

I was NEVER skinny enuf for d camera 2 love m

. Should of course have been a plus sized model but they weren?t getting paid or appreciated at the time and acting ? it was the Bill Cosby - Harvey Weinstein era ( I met them both? alone? ) and eventually my acting career ended?

I wish I could get back 2 that .

Of course I?m no ingenue anymore but it was a lifelong dream ( I SO wanted 2 b a child actor !

) Mebbe in some capacity or perhaps I?ll end up getting paid for what I?m really exceptional at - art n stayin young.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 32 replies · 288 views
What's on you Tuesday menu RNYer's?
Ymaliz · 55 replies · 540 views
What?s on your Monday menu?
Melody P. · 60 replies · 664 views