Wendesday ( and Tomorrows Court !

EnjoynLife
on 10/16/24 8:26 am, edited 10/16/24 9:09 am

Happy Hump Day !

I misplaced my car Saturday and couldn?t find it because my phone was inside !

Lost weekend

Tuesday I was VERY good cleaning terrace and even cleaning and organizing apartment. Luckily because HPD came to inspect . Other than heat which was too warm due to South facing window exposure and them coming late afternoon everything worked out .

Food - not much - composting n planting .
Fat free homemade mushroom / baby leek soup w fresh parsley, tea w ff milk n Stevia , 1/2 homemade bagel pizza w fresh scamorza cheese. ( between Mozzarell and Provovolone - yum ! )

Today B - Mexican Chockachino ( homemade n FF naturally ) w cinnamon, chili pepper flakes natural vanilla- Yummy n filling !

L - homemade wok-full Garlic Eggplant , Snow peas , little peppers ( homegrown n HOT ), Leeks n tons of garlic n ginger n scallions n fresh herbs .

D - FINALLY the veal feet lol ( I have a sub zero so they?re still fresh )

I too ( I?ve been binging 600 lb weight loss ) found out that according to Dr. Now - ninety five percent of his patients regain significantly after a few years. Wow that?s got to b super depressing!

I?ve been lucky enough to mostly keep it off then again I was a ( diabetic) lite weight to begin with so I have LOTS of motivation to eat right and move so as not to see that horrible disease come roaring back as it did in the case of my ex husband who ate ( just ) controlled calorie packs of cookies, Starbucks and drank ****asionally) maple syrup .

My fresh bakery- goods loving Great Aunt had both legs amputated.

Hardly crimes deserving a slow death sentence .

I?m lucky too to have a very severe reaction to eating sweets so I learned the hard way rolling on the floor in agony post op .

To me my crucial helpers are strong tea ( which keeps off 15 lbs allegedly vs coffee) ginger, garlic, the allium family ( which also heals the skin) , good air and getting outside whether it?s gardening, swimming or just walking and window shopping .

Though I?m not eating as rigorously low fat as before n directly after my surgery my body seems to have settled into accepting occasional ( much more fatty than cooked at home ) restaurant food combined with more of an Asian / fat free or low fat soup diet at home .

( and lots of salad w low fat or ff dressing ) I often make fresh dressings at home from powdered mixes and fresh herbs.

Staying warm to hot also helps - a cold body wants to eat ! ((())))

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 30 replies · 231 views
What's on you Tuesday menu RNYer's?
Ymaliz · 55 replies · 538 views
What?s on your Monday menu?
Melody P. · 60 replies · 662 views