Happy Saturday!! What's on your menu today?

Ymaliz
on 10/12/24 5:24 am, edited 10/12/24 8:08 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning weekender's ~ I'll stick to just starting on the weekends, 7 days is too much. Yesterday, I was considering skipping my treadmill routine to get an earlier start on the thread, worried about the east coasters wanting to post... That's crazy. The treadmill is the one thing I enjoy and will do and need to do - I can't mess that up. Yesterday was a very stressful day - all the things I can't control... Today I will be productive and get things done, all the things I can control! Very satisfying cleaning and organizing, errands, a hike on the treadmill later this morning - somewhere beautiful. My sister is coming over, BBQ and we are watching the new Salem's Lot tonight - very excited!!

ETA: Not BBQing today as we usually do on Saturdays! We are baking dinner tonight instead

QOTD - What is your go-to Karaoke song? If you don't Karaoke, what song would you like to sing if you could? I don't sing well, but I sing anyway! My song is Found Out About You by Gin Blossoms. It's really fun to sing! There was also Carol King - It's too late, another fav.

Accountability - a mini sleeve of Ritz... Did you know that 5 Ritz is 80 cals and the mini sleeve is 210? Huh. Otherwise I was good. 41 active minutes, 7,987 steps - good for the day I had. I'm 168.2 and today will be perfect if it's the last thing I do - On point for food and a good hike planned.

b- coffee, eggs and bacon

l - ham and cheese sando on protein bread

d - baked chicken, baked potato, green beans

s- cucumbers, watermelon, quest chips

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 10/12/24 5:53 am - Warren, OH

I tried starting for a while and it does get hard. If it were not for Grim and QJB this board would have ended years ago. You are doing great. Don't worry about it. Someone will start it sooner or later. Thanks for helping out.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 10/12/24 5:57 am
RNY on 02/14/18

My favorite is I Will Survive because everyone will get up and sing it with you! Especially if it's toward the end of the night!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Ymaliz
on 10/12/24 6:04 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I'd get up and sing that with you in a heartbeat - so fun!!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 10/12/24 6:57 am - Amarillo, TX

I can start during the week. I promise to keep it positive!

We're having a hard time with the cats. We're at our wits end with it. We'll keep working at it. It makes me incredibly sad for Tange,

not much planned this weekend. Riley and Randall stayed over last night.

QOTD: not once have I done karaoke. If I had to pick one it'd be a stone sour called Say You'll Haunt Me.

B: eggs and unfortunately animal crackers. Coffee

L: ????

D: shrimp and maybe a salad

my nephews mantra apparently lol

Mel

Lisa91941
on 10/12/24 7:26 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I'm sitting where the sun is streaming in and it feels like a lovely crisp fall morning. That will end by 9. Back to the high 80's today but clear and beautiful and cooling down for the night time. Perfect.

Amy, I totally don't blame you. It's often hard to feel "included" on the west coast. That's no one's fault, it's just our East Coasters are so far ahead of us. It's a lot of pressure to be ahead of them. I'm glad you are strong enough to say your plate is full.

Accountability for yesterday was meh. 743 move calories spent, 141 minutes of exercise, 10,126 steps. Lots of running around the house last night to cap off that 10K! Food was good, but wine with the neighbors is my downfall. Dammit. On to a better today.

We have play tickets today for Kimberly Akimbo. No idea what to expect. But we always have a fun date day on show day, so I am looking forward it. Maybe I'll get a walk in this morning. I promised myself rest this weekend, but I don't love how I feel when I do nothing at all. We'll see. Plenty of walking downtown this evening, but not enough to hit my goal.

Bites today

B: egg, TJ's chicken sausage pattie, one hash brown pattie

L: rotisserie chicken and a small amount of the sesame noodle salad I am working away at

D: TBD, but may be Pasta!

Peace. Have a great Saturday.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
Recent Topics