Finally ( Photo ) Friday!

EnjoynLife
on 10/11/24 12:22 pm, edited 10/11/24 12:44 pm

I hope I didnt offend with yesterday?s honest post - in any case I lived to argue my Show of Cause another day ( next Thursday).

The oppositions attorney showed up with -count em - FOUR overpaid associates to witness his decimating of a legally undefended older and physically challenged person.

I did kind of put the kibosh on his plans by requesting an interpreter ( I'm legally deaf - 70% hearing loss ) I lip read but that's impossible to do with someone talking sitting next 2 U - plus the guys a trickster .

But of course I will have to argue next week. If I lose we?ll get evicted since the default eviction order is in place , only temporarily stayed pending the Judges ruling .

I HATE being in this unenviable ( and extremely stressful) position and am constantly kicking myself for the life choices that allowed this to happen.

For what it?s worth I cope better in a clutch ( very stressful and hi- pressure situation) my own way by de- stressing a little.

It was only some wine and its flavored beer equivalent.

BTW my goal is not to be 100% sober - just to drink reasonably and function as well as can be expected.

Exercise - PT this morning followed by Central Park walk home and Chiro this afternoon .

D yesterday - olive bread w spiced olives and beans, wine

B- chockachino

L - bites of fried chicken sandwich , coffee latte

D - hopefully the Osso Bucco and salad finally

Pastry

It?s frustrating and boring showing up for myself and doing what I have to do. But I?m doing it unlike a few months ago. Accountability is good 4 me !

Accountability yesterday - 2/3 of a normal sized bottle of wine , 4 Tates ( largely butter ) cookies in the middle of d nite n skipped barre class ( jes too tired and bottoms of feet were tingling )

Here R some pics from my walks in Central Park.

Recent Topics