What's on your Thursday menu?

Ymaliz
on 10/10/24 5:06 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning and welcome to Thirsty Thursday ~ If anyone else wants to get us started, feel free. I'm a early riser, but on west coast time, so feel free. It's been a nice trip, but I'm so over it and ready to go home today. I have a half day then hitting the road home to all my babes. My neck is killing me and I have gerd from hitting my dinner leftovers hard at 10pm but I'm well hydrated! I think I'm back to tolerating plain water again -yay! I hope that continues to be the case when I get home. The weekend is almost here!!

QOTD - What is one article of clothing that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them? It has been socks with sandals, it's happened more times than I can count...but now, it would be just about anything political.

Accountability - overate last night - why? I couldn't sleep iz guess and it was there. 19 active minutes and 8,164 steps. Today I'm just wanting to stay on track without a plan, no exercise planned.

b- coffee, protein pastry, yogurt

l- In n Out

D - TBD

s- edamame, cutie, wilde chips

Have a great day and stay hydrated!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 10/10/24 5:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Friday-Eve and I'm seeing the weekend from here. Safe travels home today!

QOTD: yeah, maybe over the top political stuff.

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

EnjoynLife
on 10/10/24 5:32 am, edited 10/9/24 10:44 pm

Nightmare of a day TD starting w Housing Court at 9:30 .

IF everything goes my way ( highly unlikely considering I?m helplessly flailingly defending us against skilled experienced and highly paid tricksters/ lawyers. ) we?ll get an inspection scheduled.

Looks like leaving NY imminently is NOT in d cardz . Starting to NOT CARE? pack up d catz n run away ( providing they haven?t towed THIS car lol.

Eating B now in bed - fried shrimp, yucca roll w beef coffee and insides of potato samosas . Oh ? and lemon cake n wine !

It WOULD b a full- blown binge except pouchie stops me .. can enjoy a bite of each but no more . ( except wine which is a discussion for another day )

Please wish me luck ( totally need it ) . Always say? things COULD be worse ? a LOT worse.

B - binge w alkies

L- courthouse Reuben

D-Chiro and walk home hopefully? NOT dragging half NY s food behind m.

That MIGHT b 2 much 2 ask lol.

shoot ? I?ve WORN socks w sandals pretty much every day this week . Mebbe THATS why the princes aren?t askin m out !!

For me well the deal breaker is unkindness towards past partners n parents.

Seeing big ghetto apt in person late afternoon . HOPE won't/ don't need 2 rent it.

Queen JB
on 10/10/24 5:41 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning. Quick post because I'm already in the office and have a billion things to do. I'm giving a training that I've done a million times this afternoon but it's always been 2 hours and today I only have 30 minutes. I need to figure out what I'm cutting!

I LOVE the first meme. Nothing truer.

QOTD: Anything MAGA tops the list. But any Patriots gear is a close second (sorry Amy, I guess we can't date!)

I just took my Wegovy shot before I left home and I'm in the office feeling yucky. The idea of eating is literally nauseating. But I brought egg bites, a balanced break, an apple and a babybel cheese in case I do want to eat later.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Ymaliz
on 10/10/24 9:22 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Would never wear Pats gear on a first date! Unless we are actually going to a Pats game. Second date, no promises.

Queen JB
on 10/10/24 11:05 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Ha. I would say it's a deal breaker on any date but Grim has one and I keep him around!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 10/10/24 5:47 am - Warren, OH

I would not walk out because of what they wore or even if they are Trumpers, but if they are MAGA I would never date them again. I can be polite and get through the date because I know I never have to date them again.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Ymaliz
on 10/10/24 5:53 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Binge w alkies for breakfast isn't funny. Bye-bye Ava.

Greateight
on 10/10/24 6:23 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I woke up at 3:53 full of pep. Went downstairs, ate, read two newspapers and went to 6:30 Crossfit. I have my 6 year Bariatric check-in this morning and then I need to be in the office. Kind of a busy day including a conversation this afternoon that I am not looking forward to. Since I worked out this morning, we will jus****ch Seal Team and Football tonight.

Marilyn, on the other hand, fell asleep in front of the TV at about 7:00, and got close to 12 hours in. She had the sleeping day that I had on Tuesday. Hopefully we are both back to a fairly normal sleep schedule today.

Our older son made us steak salads last night, which were delicious. I think that he is making lamb tonight.

QOTD: Cargo shorts.

Breakfast: bagel

Lunch: catered

Dinner: lamb and hopefully some vegetable

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 10/10/24 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Amy and Menuers,

Thank you for starting us off. Have a safe drive home today. So, I did a dumb mistake this morning. I was putting on my Makeup and I saw a sample pack in my makeup box. I figured it was a good moisturizer or some face cream from Avon. I can't see without my glasses, so not knowing the contents I thought, just use it up to get rid of it. I opened and it was a gel. I put it on and started rubbing it in and immediately it was burning. I put on my glasses and looked it was a facial peel. Wow I ran and got it off. So, I did that this morning. Hope it makes me look younger. LOL

QOTD: Jean shorts!!! Men should never wear them. Ron always wears the redneck uniform. Camo cargo shorts and a black tee shirt. I wish I could break that habit, but it is instilled in him. He does clean up well in social situation though.

Accountability: Did good but no exercise yet. It is coming.

TSS: 6 years 9-months 29-days 166.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Chobani zero sugar strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt, Berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

L: chili, 1/2 stuffed pepper and cucumber sticks

D: beef roast with cranberry sauce and French onion and butternut squash Brussels sprouts and feta

Exercise: Rudy and I walked this morning in the cold. He didn't bail and did the full half mile.

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Recent Topics