What's on your Thursday menu?

Ymaliz
on 10/10/24 5:06 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning and welcome to Thirsty Thursday ~ If anyone else wants to get us started, feel free. I'm a early riser, but on west coast time, so feel free. It's been a nice trip, but I'm so over it and ready to go home today. I have a half day then hitting the road home to all my babes. My neck is killing me and I have gerd from hitting my dinner leftovers hard at 10pm but I'm well hydrated! I think I'm back to tolerating plain water again -yay! I hope that continues to be the case when I get home. The weekend is almost here!!

QOTD - What is one article of clothing that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them? It has been socks with sandals, it's happened more times than I can count...but now, it would be just about anything political.

Accountability - overate last night - why? I couldn't sleep iz guess and it was there. 19 active minutes and 8,164 steps. Today I'm just wanting to stay on track without a plan, no exercise planned.

b- coffee, protein pastry, yogurt

l- In n Out

D - TBD

s- edamame, cutie, wilde chips

Have a great day and stay hydrated!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 10/10/24 5:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Friday-Eve and I'm seeing the weekend from here. Safe travels home today!

QOTD: yeah, maybe over the top political stuff.

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

EnjoynLife
on 10/10/24 5:32 am, edited 10/9/24 10:44 pm

Nightmare of a day TD starting w Housing Court at 9:30 .

IF everything goes my way ( highly unlikely considering I?m helplessly flailingly defending us against skilled experienced and highly paid tricksters/ lawyers. ) we?ll get an inspection scheduled.

Looks like leaving NY imminently is NOT in d cardz . Starting to NOT CARE? pack up d catz n run away ( providing they haven?t towed THIS car lol.

Eating B now in bed - fried shrimp, yucca roll w beef coffee and insides of potato samosas . Oh ? and lemon cake n wine !

It WOULD b a full- blown binge except pouchie stops me .. can enjoy a bite of each but no more . ( except wine which is a discussion for another day )

Please wish me luck ( totally need it ) . Always say? things COULD be worse ? a LOT worse.

B - binge w alkies

L- courthouse Reuben

D-Chiro and walk home hopefully? NOT dragging half NY s food behind m.

That MIGHT b 2 much 2 ask lol.

shoot ? I?ve WORN socks w sandals pretty much every day this week . Mebbe THATS why the princes aren?t askin m out !!

For me well the deal breaker is unkindness towards past partners n parents.

Seeing big ghetto apt in person late afternoon . HOPE won't/ don't need 2 rent it.

Queen JB
on 10/10/24 5:41 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning. Quick post because I'm already in the office and have a billion things to do. I'm giving a training that I've done a million times this afternoon but it's always been 2 hours and today I only have 30 minutes. I need to figure out what I'm cutting!

I LOVE the first meme. Nothing truer.

QOTD: Anything MAGA tops the list. But any Patriots gear is a close second (sorry Amy, I guess we can't date!)

I just took my Wegovy shot before I left home and I'm in the office feeling yucky. The idea of eating is literally nauseating. But I brought egg bites, a balanced break, an apple and a babybel cheese in case I do want to eat later.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 10/10/24 5:47 am - Warren, OH

I would not walk out because of what they wore or even if they are Trumpers, but if they are MAGA I would never date them again. I can be polite and get through the date because I know I never have to date them again.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Ymaliz
on 10/10/24 5:53 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Binge w alkies for breakfast isn't funny. Bye-bye Ava.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Greateight
on 10/10/24 6:23 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I woke up at 3:53 full of pep. Went downstairs, ate, read two newspapers and went to 6:30 Crossfit. I have my 6 year Bariatric check-in this morning and then I need to be in the office. Kind of a busy day including a conversation this afternoon that I am not looking forward to. Since I worked out this morning, we will jus****ch Seal Team and Football tonight.

Marilyn, on the other hand, fell asleep in front of the TV at about 7:00, and got close to 12 hours in. She had the sleeping day that I had on Tuesday. Hopefully we are both back to a fairly normal sleep schedule today.

Our older son made us steak salads last night, which were delicious. I think that he is making lamb tonight.

QOTD: Cargo shorts.

Breakfast: bagel

Lunch: catered

Dinner: lamb and hopefully some vegetable

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 10/10/24 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Amy and Menuers,

Thank you for starting us off. Have a safe drive home today. So, I did a dumb mistake this morning. I was putting on my Makeup and I saw a sample pack in my makeup box. I figured it was a good moisturizer or some face cream from Avon. I can't see without my glasses, so not knowing the contents I thought, just use it up to get rid of it. I opened and it was a gel. I put it on and started rubbing it in and immediately it was burning. I put on my glasses and looked it was a facial peel. Wow I ran and got it off. So, I did that this morning. Hope it makes me look younger. LOL

QOTD: Jean shorts!!! Men should never wear them. Ron always wears the redneck uniform. Camo cargo shorts and a black tee shirt. I wish I could break that habit, but it is instilled in him. He does clean up well in social situation though.

Accountability: Did good but no exercise yet. It is coming.

TSS: 6 years 9-months 29-days 166.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Chobani zero sugar strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt, Berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

L: chili, 1/2 stuffed pepper and cucumber sticks

D: beef roast with cranberry sauce and French onion and butternut squash Brussels sprouts and feta

Exercise: Rudy and I walked this morning in the cold. He didn't bail and did the full half mile.

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Icecream Dreamer
on 10/10/24 8:10 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Ouch, hope your face isn't peeling.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 10/10/24 7:15 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Looking forward to a great Thursday.

Yesterday was a successful day. I decided it was so pretty out that I drove over to Balboa Park and did my walk around the perimeter of most of it. And then I was going to go clothes window shopping and decided I didn't need to be spending time or money on clothes. Then I came home and ordered a couple of things from Amazon Prime. Oh well. Under accountability, good on food. I too added a 10 pm snack, Pop Chips. I need to go to bed earlier to stop that craving time, but if I do, I'll be starting my day at like 4 am and I don't want to do that. All water, all day. 389 move calories, 55 minutes of exercise, 10,213 steps.

Today I am heading off to the gym to do the egym weight circuit and I'll get on the treadmill to get some steps in. Home for a shower and then picking the grands up from half day of school. I plan on bringing them home for lunch, walk to the village for a fun milky chocolatey drink thing and get pictures of them at the adorable pumpkin stand in front of the coffee shop and walk back home and jump in the car for Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice. Dinner and then return them to parents. Full and busy day.

QoTD: Tuesday in the store I saw a woman in a political t-shirt that I found offensive. In my head I said, Ma'am, we cannot be friends. Overall, for me I hate the look of saggy, loose clothes like basketball shorts, and socks and slider flip flops. Weight and size is never an issue for me, but if your belly is literally hanging out and exposed, I am out. All I ask is you pull up your pants.

bites today

B: egg and TJ's sous vide chicken thighs

L: last of the Poke made into a salad bowl. Crazy good tasting

D: not sure. Depends on the Grands situation

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Recent Topics