Good Morning Monday - what's on your menu today RNY'ers?

Ymaliz
on 10/7/24 6:13 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning menuers ~ Okay, I'll start because I really need to post for accountability and to set intentions so here goes! I took lots of naps over the weekend but was decently productive yesterday. Good news, I woke up to 99% clear skin and just 1 itchy little spot. I never, ever want to go through that again, it was awful. Today I am road tripping to my conference. I need to shower, finish packing and hit the road. There is a meet and greet ****tail hour event this evening that should be fun for a bit.

QOTD - Pet round up! What fur balls live with you? I have a 17 y/o ginger kitty we call Bubs, who apparently has 10 lives and is doing very well right now. I really thought we were going to lose him a month or so ago. LOVE HIM!! And sweet Chloe our malti-poo little girl. She is 15ish and acts like a puppy. She is very affectionate and loves everyone.

Accountability - I was an angel with food yesterday, but the scale says 170.0 today, yuck! 6 hour drive today but will take a walk after I check in.

B= coffee, protein bar

l = in n out on the road

d - TBD

s- quest chips, cuties, edamame

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 10/7/24 6:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm so glad you're feeling better! I hope you have safe travels today. I had a nice relaxing weekend I'm ready for a busy week.

QOTD: My five year old kitty, Lily.

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Pulled pork tacos, Trader Joe's spicy cauliflower rice and a banana

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1311 Protein:103 Carbs:129 Fat:50

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 10/7/24 6:52 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- 2 kitties that are 26 months old. Romeo is a brown spotted tabby and Vee is all black except for a white vee on her belly. I love them dearly. Vee had me out last night trying to find her she didn't come in until 9:30, so I was not happy. Too many predators and I don't want her to be a snack.

Not a good weekend, Saturday I felt like crap all day. Headache, nausea and just not right. Plus this stinking cold is still hanging on. I'm so tired of not feeling good. I went to the store on Sunday and got some more bird seed, my roommate got them some that they love. Songbird Supreme with fruits and nuts and they have gone crazy over it. So now the birds are also spoiled.

I need to go make my mocha and get back to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Queen JB
on 10/7/24 7:02 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Thanks for starting. I am starting to realize my limits and working full time while running a small biz means I'm just feeling stretched very thin and something's gotta give. This week it's the menu thread. I'll post for my own accountability but I can't commit to starting right now. I need my mornings to do cookie stuff before work.

QOTD: The best boys--Fezzie and Innie who are 7.5 year old tuxedo cats from the same litter.

My weekend accountability was fine. I've been better but I've been much worse.

-protein coffee

-apple & balanced break

-chickpea tortellini with vodka sauce

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Ymaliz
on 10/7/24 7:20 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Take care of you! I'm not sure I will be able to start everyday this week, but I will try.

Teenie
on 10/7/24 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Amy and Menuers,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did get to ride the Ferris wheel on the Clemente Bridge and I hit the Apple festival yesterday. I also maintained a completely dry weekend. Monday the 1st was my last drink. I did get very bad RH at apple festival after drinking Apple Cider. I was shocked it was that sugary and I only had maybe 4 oz. Yikes.

QOTD: I have Rudy he is our 4 1/2ish rescue Mutt. He is part English bulldog, and we believe part pit bull. He was a stray so now way to tell his background. He is a lover, and everyone loves him back. To the point the neighbors fight over who can watch him while we are on vacation. Actually, when I was at the Octoberfest the neighbors' kids were in from collage and they came and got Rudy to visit with him for a couple hours while they were home Saturday. So sweet that he gets play dates.

Accountability: I had a piece of garlic bread yesterday and way too many cookies. I need to back off the carbs and start exercising again

Accountability: Food wise not bad Exercise has been minimal.

TSS: 6 years 9-months 26-days 168.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Chobani zero sugar toasted coconut Greek yogurt, Berries, snack select

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

L: eggroll in a bowl, cucumbers

D: eggroll in a bowl

Exercise: small amount of dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

Top of the Ferris Wheel

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Ymaliz
on 10/7/24 7:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

*****scued who? Rudy is pure love!

Lisa91941
on 10/7/24 8:33 am
RNY on 10/29/19

We did the dog DNA thing on our boys and they constantly update their breeds as they gather information. And, when we got Cash, his sister was also available. And her owners did the DNA thing too because on Cash's information it shows he has a sister in San Diego! We are trying to make a puppy date.

Teenie
on 10/7/24 11:07 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I LOVE THIS !

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Icecream Dreamer
on 10/7/24 7:13 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Thanks Yma for starting us. Very glad your skin is doing better. Don't know about you but I love work related road trips. You said 6 hours, so I'm picturing 6 hours of bliss in the car with nobody else around, nothing else to do but listening to my audiobook. And not feeling guilty, because hey I'm driving to a work related conference.

We finally had a full on summer weekend, no fog, all sun and glorious weather. Beautiful day at the beach, and very typical of DH and me: he was covered head to toe and sat under the umbrella when not in the water, while I was sprawled on the sand soaking up the sun. That's your difference between Irish and Italian skin.

QOTD: our princess Luna. A 6.5 year old bi black sheltie who rules our hearts.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Rotisserie chicken
  • Protein Diet Coke float, jerky
  • Protein Icecream - cookie dough
  • E: rest day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142