Good Morning Happy Funday !

EnjoynLife
on 10/6/24 4:53 am, edited 10/6/24 7:29 am

G
ood Morning!

Seeing an apartment today - SUCH a New Yorker thing to do always trying to upgrade.

Twenty blocks south of me on a busy street ( N) higher up (P) A LOT less expensive and with real radiators ( therefore presumably HEAT)

Last winter here we had NONE from the building just space heaters and no building air conditioning all summer either ( Columbia University is a total slumlord all kidding aside )

It MIGHT have a larger terrace, definitely has higher ceilings but no doorman , but probably no sliver of a river view either.

I?ve googled it about a hundred times trying to figure out the view and terrace sun exposure then saw the fine print that what I was looking at was a ?similar apartment staged ?.

There WILL guaranteed be a crowd and I?m in a terrible place to be applying ( credits in the toilet ) so it?s all probably moot but I?m excited ( can you tell ?)

Finishing cleaning out fridgidairs and composting today planting last boxes on sunny side and trees then seeing apartment and out to the island .

Oh and unpacking car first w no cart thanks to Super.

B- probably bagel w salmon again

L and D - grab something probably a lobster roll out East

Exercise - cutting two sides and top if possible of 165 foot long 8 foot tall hedge. Uploading about 100 pages one by one in the library .

Need to buy a battery for the outdoor radio today and a scanner/ printer !!! No plants !
Also socks, tights, thong underpants ( panty line in yoga pants says OLD LADY lol!!! Plus it looks terrible ) and warm PAJAMAS!!

Yes I forgot ALL of the ABOVE last time I drove out because I AM an old lady lol!

Have a great day !

Most Active