Happy Saturday!! What's on your menu today?

Ymaliz
on 10/5/24 7:57 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I slept in until 6 this morning. It's so rare and I'm always surprised. My rash seemed to calm down some yesterday. Doc said it might be an allergic reaction to antibiotics. But after having a repeat of of the previous night and waking up scratching with itchy welts all over body again this morning - seemingly worse in all the places it wasn't yesterday - I just don't know. Running its course or something else? I'm so tired, I took 2 naps yesterday. I'm worried about this continuing into the work week where I'm traveling out of town for a conference and away from my doctors - how miserable. Today is up in the air. I just want it to calm down like yesterday - fingers crossed.

QOTD - Do you prefer calls or texts? I am a text girl all the way and honestly hate talking on the phone. I'm always surprised when people call me. Especially Rob! He is s texter too, so when he calls its always for a really important reason so I panic! My son calls all the time and honestly, I wish he would text more. I love him dearly, but I feel chained to a phone on a call, a text conversation is just easier. Luckily, work culture is more email and personal communication so I rarely get calls which is great.

Accountability - was spot on for food, nothing for exercise. Today I'm 168.4 and nothing but rest and sleep and nothing that will irritate my skin.

b- coffee, eggbeaters and cheese wrap

l - leftover jersey mikes, quest chips

d- grilled chicken and salad

s - watermelon, protein coke zero

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 10/5/24 8:12 am - Warren, OH

I am a fan of texts too. I feel trapped on a phone conversation.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Ymaliz
on 10/5/24 8:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Me too 100%

Lisa91941
on 10/5/24 9:01 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Thanks for starting Amy. I feel like posting here reinforces my goal to make good decisions.

Yesterday I was very good. I did have some maple kettle corn. But not too much. All my meals were well planned and very low carb. 157 minutes of exercise and 9379 steps. I have no idea how I did not notice I hadn't achieved my step goal. Grrr. All water, all day. I'm nearly finished with my book club book after hours of reading in the sunlight through the window. It's a tough book, but I think it's really well written and I am looking forward to book club to here the others perspectives.

Today is FUN day! My walk is done. Breakfast and lunch at home. Going to see Kimberly Akimbo at the Civic Center and then we'll wander somewhere for dinner. I'm craving pasta of all things. Maybe I can get Rog to split a pasta entree and a protein entree with me. We'll be home by 7 with a super nice day under our belt.

QoTD: Mostly texting these days. My son won't answer the phone to basically anyone. So if I need to actually speak to him, I send a text first saying Mom is calling. Answer your damn phone. But I love talking on the phone with my daughter. We have these long rambling often interrupted by kids and life conversations whenever she can squeeze one into her hectic life and it brings joy to my heart.

Bites today...

B: 2 eggs, 2 bacon slices

L: leftover porkchop and cold, fresh, salted tomatoes. Yum

D: TBD

Wine. The goal is to hold it to 2 glasses.

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Ymaliz
on 10/5/24 9:12 am
RNY on 11/21/16

That is exactly why I'm here on weekends. It really helps when I set intentions and plan my day.

Your menu makes me want a BLT!

Lisa91941
on 10/5/24 10:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

yum!! I had blt's using gem lettuce instead of bread earlier this week. It was fab. I even added a dab of mayo (I know, sinful to some) and it was so good!

Lisa91941
on 10/5/24 10:35 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Also...update. Rog had the show dates wrong so that is next weekend. So today will be home all day and good choices! I'll save the wine calories for next weekend.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active