Happy Rosh Hashanah! ( Jewish New Year) :)

EnjoynLife
on 10/3/24 4:18 am, edited 10/3/24 11:31 am

Woke 4 AM to clean apartment before 8:30 PT appointment.

Found the spoiled salsa that was generating the flies n midges , filed ( count em! EIGHTEEN !! LF or FF salad dressings off a six foot kitchens tiny counter ?
Filing coffee and tea masalas, oriental sauce jars and pasta and rice ( which I rarely use ) separately.

Oh and half the bags taking up my living room were organic chicken broth and envelopes of milk - who knew ? so I?ve been essentially pretty scared of fixing nothing special.

Unfortunately bottom of my foot is hurting so unpacking car ( absent supers cooperation) and planting three trees will still be a beast ? but have hope now that apartment will eventually be a friendly, clean and organized space.

Yesterday was another small pouch day -B & L as planned had a half bottle good wine before opera ( Grounded ) and a bit more later. No appetite for salad as planned.

Fit- beatch counts sixteen miles walked in three days - no wonder stomach rolls look smaller !

Dont keep scale at home but will weigh in urologists office tomorrow morning.

I personally am planning to BEG for a Botox injection tomorrow to help my spastic bladder though strengthening my pelvic floor with walking is already helping a lot. Sitting lazily on my butt caused this ( and aging )

Yesterday I showed up for what I most dread to do ( and before 2:30 in the afternoon like the day before lol) . As a result snagged grant interview appointment for Friday.

B- chai tea latte , ff sf hot chockachino ( am feeling DEAD no kidding ) hoping to unpack car n plant a little. Dishes, clean sheets maybe laundry. Tosca tonite then no more opera till back from Florida next month hopefully ( saw everything available now )

Maybe will see Alvin Ailey Harlem Dance Theater before I go but last year they?re grounded and undemanding ? modern ? new offerings were SUCH a boring disappointment that I?m dreading it. When you need to repeat ( the same) sixty year old original founders ( now dead 30 years ) most popular number every single performance to satisfy your audience AT ALL ? you know you?ve gotten complacent n lazy.

American Ballet Theater holds promise with some newer compositions - we?ll see otherwise might have to cross the river to Brooklyn lol!

L and D - tbd . Lawyer seeking today - please wish me luck !

PS - might take CLASSES at Alvin Ailey though - jes twenty bux , difficult, utterly public ( the rehearsal studio is glass fronted onto the street - always draws an audience) and physically very demanding- jes the way I like it :)

Most Active