Tuesday Blues

EnjoynLife
on 10/1/24 4:29 am, edited 10/1/24 4:56 am

G
ood Morning!

Yesterday was again, not productive

This procrastination is getting dangerously CLOSE 2 DA EDGE ? if you eighties babies know what I mean ?

Yesterday was a wash except completed 2 terrace boxes ( a lot harder than it looks since it involves composting ,and water holder so containers don?t dry out when I?m gone for weeks or months to Florida ( hopefully real soon- it?s COLD! ) then chiropractored walked briefly and attended the amazing season premiere of Rigoletto at the Met (total theater standing ovation , first row orchestra seat - gosh I?m spoiled )

Spoiled with not having a commute too and being able to enjoy a scenic walk while poor drivers languish on the parkways.

Exercise - 4.5 miles B- bites of IKEA S- fresh berries w Stevia L- monkfish chowder D - 2/3 of a ? BIG AZZ? fried chicken sandwich from a truck stop Sunday ate in the car on the way to the opera . Surprisingly good but hard to choke down that fast so as to not miss the first act. Accountability- four Tates cookies last nite in bed

This morning I booked Physical Therapy for 8:30 hoping to knuckle down to ( very necessary and timing sensitive) work afterwards.

I?m SO frustrated with myself for doing anything but what I need to day after day after day ?

I REALLY need one of Dr. Now?s amazing Bariatric therapists to help halt this destructive pattern ? seriously!

B- ff omelet , Yemeni coffee latte

L & D tbd Movement tbd . The inner muscles of my mid- back and shoulders HURT constantly unfortunately.

Getting a neck back ( no longer a bowling ball on hunched shoulders ) and dramatically straighter posture but the price for gently forcing stretching and correct spine alignment is temporary deep pain just where I can?t get to it .

Meloxicam ( a muscle relaxant ), Salonpas annd Voltaren , arthritis pain reliever and even Oxycodone ( a prescribed pain reliever I haven?t yet picked up ) will help if I actually take them ?. but my posture ( in clothes ) looks GREAT was prancing like a show pony last nite .

Feels great to get out and realized I need dress- up fall clothes and shoes ASAP. When you have the honor to sit with folks in tuxedos and beautiful evening dresses who paid half a thousand dollars for their tickets you can?t go in sweatpants and army boots .

So shopping?s in order too . Still 15 lbs away from my best weight but the right clothes can still fit well

Have a great day !

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 439 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 385 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 204 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 13 replies · 66 views