What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Melody P.
on 10/1/24 4:53 am - Amarillo, TX

I can't imagine being that close to a "swing" state. The political ads are bad enough at normal levels.

Mel

Melody P.
on 10/1/24 4:51 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

I'm about to throw two cats outside(no not really it just sounds like justice right now, I would never). They won't leave Tange alone AND Tange loses her **** when she is close to them. I was able to get a Feliway for mutation cat houses yesterday. It can take up to 7 days to notice a difference. It's been a frustrating night with them and both my mom and me are going to be working on little sleep.

We'll be running to the bank today...maybe Sam's. Not sure what my mom has planned. My digestive tract is still all wobbly. It just mostly seems to be upset at all times. Like someone has gone in there and roughed up my intestines.

QOTD: archeology field I guess. I wouldn't want to be too deep in mud for longer than a day or two then I'd be over it. I'd like to do some of the early America settlements...like Jamestown. Just to have a front row seat for a bit.

Breakfast was eggs and coffee

lunch will probably be some chicken

Dinner is unknown

Mel

Ymaliz
on 10/1/24 5:01 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I slept pretty hard and it felt good, but I'm still tired! I will survive. I had a productive day yesterday and hope to continue that into today. I have a lot to do starting with a very early meeting so I need to get moving!

QOTD - A piano player. Like the ones that can sit down and play absolutely anything - pop, showtunes and classical... Unfortunately, it requires talent I don't have.

Accountability - great, 47 exercise minutes and 11,176 steps. Today 168.6 with 30 minutes done on the treadmill.

B- coffee, yogurt and strawberries

l- pork chop tacos

d- the last of the pork chop in a burrito

s - jerky, cutie, watermelon

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 10/1/24 5:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm glad you got through the tough work situation and that you have a few days of calm. I'm in the midst of a workers comp audit and the team is working through payroll so a busy week.

QOTD: I need to think about this one but maybe the person who cuddles the pandas

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Icecream Dreamer
on 10/1/24 7:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

The panda cuddlers have the best jobs.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

Mkess
on 10/1/24 5:59 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Tuesday,

I have been really busy. Everything needs attention yesterday. One foot in front of the other. I recognize that I'm doing the best I can with what has been put in front of me.

I saw a play last night about the relationship of the two people, Jack Kirby and Stan Lee, who were responsible for the Marvel Universe Characters. Good stuff and really entertaining for a small playhouse.

QOTD- Sports Agent

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut yogurt, 1/2 lox and bagel

L: PP Shake

D: Chicken and avocado.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Partlypollyanna
on 10/1/24 6:21 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That sounds like a great play!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 10/1/24 7:12 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. I have such big plans for the day. However, I woke up and really don't want to go the gym. I have 40 minutes to decide. Will I or won't I?

Really good day yesterday. Good on food even though I added one See's candy. All water all day. 82 minutes of exercise and 10,247 steps. We had a gorgeous afternoon after a foggy, chilly morning. Looks to be more of the same today.

Today my mind says I'm scheduled to go to the gym. Treadmill, Forever fit class, egym weights. I want to pop into Macy's. Boots that I have been mulling over are on sale at half price. If they have my size I might pull that trigger. Easy rest of the day and planning on watching the VP debate tonight.

QoTD: Top Chef judge

Bites today:

B: protein bar on the way to the gym.

L: leftover pesto chicken

D: chicken Caesar salad, butternut and caramelized onion tart. Glass of wine.

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Icecream Dreamer
on 10/1/24 7:57 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Question: what's the criteria for buying boots in SD? Don't get me wrong, I love boots and I keep wanting to buy them every year. But when do you get to wear them? I'm salivating after this year's boot fashion but keep thinking if I'm lucky I'd wear them 1-2 days during the whole year.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 450 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 385 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 213 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 338 views