What's on your Monday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/30/24 2:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all. I would say this meme feels accurate. I had a very nice weekend that was a combo of hanging with friends and teaching a cookie class yesterday. Both were great and I would love one more day before having to face the week. But thankfully I got a decent night's sleep and it's a WFH day, so I think I got this.

QOTD: Pick a fictional animal for a pet! Even though I am not typically a dog person, I think I'd pick Gromit from Wallace and Gromit. I'd eat lots of cheese, and Gromit will thwart evil plans and keep us safe -- I think we'd be a perfect duo.

Ok, if I see a wagon roll by today, it's time for me to hop on board and hold on for dear life. I had all decent excuses to have 100% takeout last week but those excuses are over. Plus last week when I was eating off plan, I had Wegovy to keep portions low and help metabolize, but I still haven't gotten the new prescription so I am on my own this week.

• protein coffee
  • chicken quesadilla
  • garlic beef
  • falafel and tzatziki

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Grim_Traveller
on 9/30/24 4:26 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Good morning everyone. I think things may be back to normal here. I'm a big fan of normal. I'm hoping to get the rest of my shop back in order, and get back on track. I've got my yearly physical on Thursday, so I need to see which pair of shoes weighs the least.

QOTD: Hmmmm. Lassie? Lassie always seemed very smart. But I'm just not thinking of many fictional pets.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Ymaliz
on 9/30/24 4:49 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ An extra day would be nice! I was pure lazy bones Saturday, but pretty productive yesterday so I feel pretty good today. Kiddo came over yesterday and helped lift heavy stuff and carry big things. I fed him well. I am getting almost depressed with all the football and feeling tied to home. Why am I not making other plans? I got my room cleaned up. I had 7 heavy bags of donations and put together a small dresser for more storage so that will help tremendously. Now, my exercise area is clear! I just need to put more clothes away and vacuum and the room is done. Today I need to finalize a report and prep for the new month. I really have to get ahead this week because I have a conference next week.

QOTD - Pooh Bear my first love! Piglet and Tigger too - the whole gang for that matter.

Accountability - Whoppers, wine, 3 active minutes and 6,104 steps. I reach my stand goal everyday, so I have that going for me! Today I am 168.8 and I have 30 minutes done on the treadmill.

B- coffee, yogurt

l- chicken and cheesy cauliflower

d- leftover pork chop w/zero tortillas

s- nectarine, cutie, jerky

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 9/30/24 5:26 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! New week and last day of the month already! My weekend flew by but Em is all set up in her new unit. My fitness app counted 89 flights of stairs Friday and I don't doubt it! I didn't have much downtime over the weekend but she's all set and that's what matters.

QOTD: The first one to come to mind is Astro from The Jetsons

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Tri tip salad with avocado, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1311 Protein:103 Carbs:129 Fat:50

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 9/30/24 6:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

89 flights of stairs while helping someone move, that is a workout!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/30/24 5:46 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

Not much planned today. Probably a trip to the bank and maybe petco. The party Saturday was nice. Randall loved my gift and declared it his favorite. He is getting into octopuses too. He asked for a huge crocheted octopus like one of mine a friend made. So I worked out a deal with said friend to make one. Will attach a photo of him with it at the end.

I am feeling a little rough around the edges.

QOTD: hmm...Smaug would be fun for a day. Before he gets killed and what not. Sitting in a cave and all that would be fun. In all actuality it'd be Garfield because...well it's self evident! LOL

food is unplanned. My stomach is just blah still. I had eggs but the rest is unknown.

Mel

Icecream Dreamer
on 9/30/24 8:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Cool Octopus.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 9/30/24 7:18 am - Warren, OH

I know it is not real but would like to own the Gizmo ghremlin.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

ladygodiva1228
on 9/30/24 7:35 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Happy Monday. Had a pretty productive weekend. Put the new goat feeder in the barn and moved the other meat chicken coop into the big truck body for the Winter.

Then yesterday (while I'm a bit disappointed that my mom blew us off for a last-minute church music thing) my daughter and granddaughter went apple picking something the 4 of us had planned for over a month. The place was packed, but it didn't stop us from having a fun time. I ended up with 1/2 bushel of mixed apples for homemade ACV and whatever else I decide to make maybe even freeze dry some. My black garlic is almost done just a few more days.

QOTD: A dragon any dragon as long as it breaths fire.

I will say the vibration fitness platform seems to be working. I do it 10 mins a day and when I measured my thighs I've lost 1/2 inch off of both of them and I'm not doing any other type of exercise crazy.

B: Coffee and a handful of Hot Honey almonds

L: Ham and Swiss on Italian herb bread

D: Shrimp and broccoli

My little stinker.

My Garlic in the black garlic maker getting ready to set it and forget it.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Icecream Dreamer
on 9/30/24 8:03 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Monday is here already? I def feel that meme.

Well, we were hoping for some sunshine during the weekend for a beach outing, and nothing. The sun teased us on Friday promising a warm weekend, but then we had fog for the whole weekend. So we ended up on the wharf having a very wintery meal (clam chowder + garlic bread). When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, right?

QOTD: Stitch (Lilo and Stitch). He is a trouble maker but my kind of trouble maker. Or one of the Daenerys Targaryen's dragons from the GOT.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Clam chowder and a slice of garlic bread
  • Edamame pouch
  • Mexican cornbread cookie
  • E: rest day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?