What's on this Sunday's menu?

Melody P.
on 9/15/24 1:34 am - Amarillo, TX

True story /\

I'm up, not really a good thing but I'm going to try and make use of the time. I can start chainmailling again. Yay! I only had to take 48 hours or so off of it. I have to work with some 14swg wire in stainless steel so I had to wait.

I'm going to call either tomorrow or Tuesday to see if I can get a full work up of my labs. I am just hoping they'll agree to it. I don't see my PCP until November.

Today is grocery day. Other than that nothing much is planned. I need to do laundry and hopefully I'll fit in a nap.

QOTD: What are you looking forward to in the week ahead?

I have an appointment tomorrow to get he look of my denture finalized so hopefully by he end of the week I'll have the final version. May be next week but I am looking forward to it.

B: eggs, cheese and coffee

L: chicken and corn

D: ????

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/15/24 4:39 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I'm up at the crack o' every day and I can't imagine sleeping in until it's light out anymore. Plus Bubba kitty won't have me sleeping past 3:30 now anyway. I'm not complaining, I love the quiet early morning. Yesterday was fun but the plan went out the window when presented with yummy food and drink. The birthday roll has gone on long enough. I want a clean, high protein/fiber day. No major plans today besides laundry, organizing my tiny closet (just ordered a new dresser that should help tremendously) vacuuming, NFL, grilling for dinner. I didn't get my hike in yesterday, so I may do that today when I need a break from football.

QOTD - not much, it's just the usual work schedule.

Accountability - Food was good choices, just way too much that's for sure and about 2 glasses of wine. 2 active minutes and 5,184 steps - HA! I had no idea it was that low, I was lazy. Today I'm 172.0 and mad, but it's all me, and on me to turn it around.

B- coffee, egg and bacon

l - ham and cheese on protein bread

s- 94/7 grilled burger no bun - maybe zero tortillas as a bun

s-protein chips, nectarine

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 9/15/24 7:40 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! What a nice Saturday we had. I scored some good finds at HomeGoods and I think I found the rug I want. The living room is filling up with color and for the first time in many years, I'm excited about that and embracing it. Even Rog seems on board. I was picking placemats for the table and he was trying to get me to do all Halloween. I stuck to fall and then he said we'll just get more for the new season and rotate them. So fun. I did great on food and indulged in 2 glasses of wine. I clocked like 3 minutes of exercise and , 5,187 steps. I'll do better today.

My son came into town yesterday for a concert and we are having a family lunch together today. I've offered to host it here, but the kids may all decide on a restaurant or miniature golf or something. Whatever as long as I get to see them all. No other real plans for today.

QoTD: It's a big week of exercising, book club and coffee date after, checking out a new dog sitter, etc. Exciting life over here right now. October and November are looking crazy, so I'll just enjoy the quiet times.

Bites today

B: egg bake and slice of bacon

L: TBD

D: Also TBD depending on what happens with family lunch plans.

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

EnjoynLife
on 9/15/24 6:40 pm, edited 9/17/24 10:09 pm

I have a summer cold ( a week after getting the flu shot ! ) which I definitely did not expect.

Yesterday I spent the morning in bed coughing and reading.

Today was very warm so I spent the day in the sun gardening my terrace. ( sunburned my back as proof lol) This is first time in a LONG time I dared wear a workout bra top and shorts and showed my belly to the sun.

My body isn?t perfect but I?m working on it!

Food - ginger tea w ff milk, cream of mushroom soup w fresh mushrooms n veggies, olive bread for breakfast, skipped lunch ( too hot ) Tandoori chicken breast w peanut sauce for dinner mashed potatoes n sweet potatoes, spinach soufflé . Grapes.

Exercise- gardening ( installed a fountain, repotted and deadheaded) a BUNCH of plants, container planted a short evergreen hedge as tall as me )

A beautiful black and white spotted ( pigeon size ) bird took an elaborate bath in the fountain yesterday - I wish I had my phone on hand to photograph and identify him

. I've never seen a bird like that anywhere all these years so I'm curious. Many different species migrate through Central Park - there's actually a club of avid bird watchers who photograph identify and count them every year ! There are even hawks here ... preying on pigeons and mice and nesting on Park Avenue windowsills!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 405 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 383 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 379 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?