What's on your Monday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/9/24 2:55 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Monday Morning, Gang! How's everyone doing? I would love another day off because I was busy teaching a cookie class yesterday but I slept pretty well and I should be able to manage a day packed with meetings ahead. Other than teaching yesterday it was a pretty boring weekend. It's pretty boring around here without Grim. My class was fun--it was a cat themed class and I met some very passionate cat ladies, lol.

QOTD: If you could change your name, would you? I think my first name is a good fit for me, but my last name has always been frustrating because people make a lot of inaccurate assumptions about my ethnicity. I don't hate it or anything, but I wouldn't mind changing it.

Accountability: Perfecto. My body is really loving this new dose of Wegovy. I am barely eating anything and the weight is starting to come off rapidly. I'm officially down 11lbs since mid June. It feels so slowwww compared to post-op when I was losing a half pound a day but I am starting to see the progress and it feels great.

• protein coffee
  • greek yogurt & grapenuts
  • grilled chicken and black beans
  • caesar salad
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/24 3:19 am, edited 9/8/24 8:34 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Monday! Are we ready for the week? I am!!

yesterday was a good travel day with everything on time although DIA was at the 40 minutes for security versus the 4 minutes. It?s a crap shoot there let me tell you! Outlined a new walking path for this particular hotel so I hit that this morning, yay me. Yesterday was 118 active minutes and I?m already at 50 before 6 am.

today should be a very busy work day plus a colleague and I are going to this really cool local bookstore after work today. I?m prepared to check a suitcase going home, lol.

Qotd - no, I don?t think I would. I changed my last name when I was adopted at 12 and that?s been good enough ever since.

menu today is

Hotel room coffee x2

Egg bites plus coffee

greek yogurt with peanuts

tbd on dinner, something after the bookstore.

have a magnificent Monday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/9/24 4:31 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone!

Not a whole lot going on today, at least that I am aware of. We might have the kids after school. Tange is doing well but the other cats are still being buttheads. That'll take some time though. I do have some calls to make today. My pain management NP wants me to reprogram my spinal cord stimulator for what seems like the thousandth time. He also wants me to see about the PT. They never contacted me after my evaluation. I'm sick of having to chase everything that these people should be doing, told me they were going to do. I'm exhausted.

QOTD: I used to want to change my last name to my mom's maiden name. When I really was bitter about my father situation.

B: eggs and coffee

L: probably a taco or two

D: ????

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/24 5:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I know it can be frustrating to have to follow up on things but make sure you do it. Your health is the number 1 issue for you but for all the doctors and medical practices you are 1 of a 100 or so.

Jen

Emiepie
on 9/9/24 5:25 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Congrats on the scale victory, it's great to see your new plan is working for you. I'm not ready for Monday either but here we go! The weekend was good, best part was enjoying Em's celebration lunch yesterday with her and Kobe.

QOTD: I always wanted to go by my middle name, Lynne.

TSS: 10 years

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/24 5:47 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I feel like Lynne/lynn was one of the most common 70s era middle names!

Jen

Emiepie
on 9/9/24 6:51 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

78 here and yes so many in school!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 9/9/24 5:39 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ What a nice weekend, I can't complain! Well except for the no nap part. I went to bed early and slept in a little today so I think that makes up for it. I have a Dr appt this morning so I'm going in to work late. I have one final edit to research for that annual report (fingers crossed) and hopefully this is the end of that. Otherwise, I have a staff person out today so some extra audits and a bank run. Monthly reports also await.

QOTD - I like my names, all 4: first, middle, maiden and married but I always wanted my middle name - Elizabeth to be my first. If I had a girl, that would have been her name.

Accountability - food got flip turned upside down but I came in under calories. 2 active minutes and 4,874 steps for a planned lazy day. I'm 167.8 today and 30 min done on the treadmill.

b-coffee, protein shake

l- salami/cheese/greek yogurt dip/fresh veggies and pretzels

d- ribs and beans

s- clementine, grapes and strawberries, jerky

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/24 5:48 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I was talking to my trainer on Friday about some of the small injuries I've had this year and she went hard on the planned rest days. I'm going to try to be more intentional about what I do/don't do when the Fitbit says rest.

Jen

Amy Liz
on 9/9/24 9:44 am
RNY on 11/21/16

YES! I think I'll plan a rest day once a week. I think it will motivate me more on the other days give me something to look forward too.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 361 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 353 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 348 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 354 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?