What's your plans for Saturday?

Lisa91941
on 9/7/24 8:19 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good Morning. A quick check of my calendar shows zero planned for the weekend! Yesterday we went to opening day for Softball for Erika. I was DREADING it. Over 100 degrees. But my son in law showed up with umbrellas on tripods, chairs, and battery powered portable fans and it turned into a very lovely evening and my grand got the first hit of her career and the first score of the game. Papa (Rog) is assistant coaching and everyone had a great time.

I really nailed it on movement yesterday. 163 minutes of exercise and 10,445 steps. I did excellent on food and had plenty of room in my day for a crunchy taco and one glass of wine after we returned to the joy of an air conditioned house. This morning I've already got some chores done and I have a few more house things to do. I don't know if I'll get my steps in. I don't feel like going to the gym on a Saturday and we are going to be over 100 again. We'll see what the day brings.

QoTD: I have very few organized plans so far this month. We are hosting a debate watch party and I have book club. I have no doubt we'll fill in lots of things as we go.

Bites today:

B: egg scramble with sausage

L: leftover pork/squash and assorted veggies

D: I'm thinking turkey breast, gnocchi and pesto. Super easy and won't heat up the house alot.

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 412 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 279 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?